DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Remote Firing Systems - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Remote Firing Systems Market accounted for $432.1 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $618.45 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 4%.
Increasing dredging operations in seaports & routes and rising urban infrastructure development are some of the key factors influencing the market growth. However, lack of skilled labors in developing nations and limited investments are some issues restricting market growth. In addition, expansion of the mining industry in emerging markets provides huge opportunity for the market.
Amongst on Application, mining & quarrying segment acquired significant share due to rising mining & quarrying activities specially in developing economies like India & China and increasing mineral explorations in African countries.
By Geography, Asia-Pacific held largest share during predicted period. In this region, the growth of the market is influenced by the rising use of increased underground & surface mining activities in the country.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Pyromate Inc.
- IdealIndustrial Explosives
- Mas Zengrange
- Teledyne RISI
- SimpliFire LLC
- Orica Mining Services
- Tamar Explosives
- Merlin Electronic Ltd.
- Guangzhou Aifusheng Electronic Technology Co. Ltd.
- Galaxis Showtechnik GmbH
- Solar Industries Limited
- Livewire Pyrotechnic Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kr29sl/remote_firing?w=4