The Global Pizza Box Market accounted for $2,315.26 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $3,615.43 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period.
Increasing number of people in favour of pizzas for home delivery services, growing number of pizza brands in developing parts of the world are the major factors fuelling the market growth. On the other hand, increasing commencement and customization in pizza is the opportunity of the market. However, high expenditure of manufacturing hampers the market.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Pizza Box Market, By Material Type
6 Global Pizza Box Market, By Box Type
7 Global Pizza Box Market, By Print Type
8 Global Pizza Box Market, By Application
9 Global Pizza Box Market, By Geography
10 Key Developments
11 Company Profiling
- BillerudKorsnas AB
- DS Smith Plc.
- Georgia-Pacific LLC.
- Huhtamaki Oyj
- International Paper Company
- KapStone Paper and Packaging Corp.
- Magnum Packaging
- Mondi Group
- New Method Packaging
- Pratt Industries Inc.
- R. S. G. Packagings Private Limited.
- Rengo Co. Ltd.
- Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd.
- Smurfit Kappa Group PLC.
- WestRock Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x47pzn/global_pizza_box?w=4