OVERLAND PARK, Kan.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Crediting advancement in existing markets and continued expansion into post-acute care settings, Netsmart lands the #44 spot on the 2018 Healthcare Informatics 100 list. This is an annual list of the top vendors with the highest revenues resulting from healthcare IT products and services earned in the U.S. during the previous year. The Kansas-based electronic health record (EHR) provider is up two places from its #46 position in 2017.
“Over the last few years, we’ve seen a lot of our strategic plan come to fruition as we continue to support our behavioral health, post-acute and social services clients in a forward-thinking, progressive manner,” said Netsmart CEO Mike Valentine. “But it goes beyond the success of our clients and really lies in the success of the people they serve. When providers are enabled by technology to share data and communicate effectively to coordinate and orchestrate care plans, they are able to provide the best care possible to an individual. That’s what it’s all about.”
2017 brought about significant accomplishments for Netsmart, including expanding its footprint within the care at home and senior living communities as well as further cultivation and development of partnerships within the human and social services spaces.
One of the most notable accomplishments of the year includes the acquisition of California-based DeVero, a home health and hospice health IT provider, which helped further solidify Netsmart’s presence in care at home.
Additional highlights of 2017 include:
- Netsmart announced the first Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) 2015 Edition Health IT Certification for a behavioral health EHR.
- Partnerships with behavioral health providers in six of the eight states participating in the Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) program.
- The immense growth of shared data between healthcare organizations across the country via Netsmart solutions, currently resulting in 2.5 million clinical transactions per month to a network of more than one million individual providers.
- Netsmart behavioral health clients actively implementing the Carequality interoperability framework to improve outcomes and reducing costs while achieving whole-person care.
- The introduction of a “smart referral” management solution, streamlining the referral and intake processes in post-acute facilities.
- Expanding access to the company’s population health management solution to care at home and senior living providers.
Netsmart is on par for further growth with efforts in 2018 including the introduction of myUnity™, a fully-integrated, single platform for care and home and senior living organizations. In addition, Netsmart has launched the first EHR to be ONC-certified for palliative care and further supports the company in its journey toward merging post-acute settings with the rest of healthcare.
The company plans to continue its progressive journey in supporting healthcare organizations by taking steps to provide the right technology solutions and services that providers and their populations demand.
Netsmart designs, builds and delivers electronic health records (EHRs), solutions and services that are powerful, intuitive and easy-to-use. Our platform provides accurate, up-to-date information that is easily accessible to care team members in behavioral health, care at home, senior living and social services. We make the complex simple and personalized so our clients can concentrate on what they do best: provide services and treatment that support whole-person care.
By leveraging the powerful Netsmart network, care providers can seamlessly and securely integrate information across communities, collaborate on the most effective treatments and improve outcomes for those in their care. Our streamlined systems and personalized workflows put relevant information at the fingertips of users when and where they need it.
For 50 years, Netsmart has been committed to providing a common platform to integrate care. SIMPLE. PERSONAL. POWERFUL.
Our more than 1,500 associates work hand-in-hand with our 600,000+ users in more than 25,000 organizations across the U.S. to develop and deploy technology that automates and coordinates everything from clinical to financial to administrative.
Learn more about how Netsmart is changing the face of healthcare today. Visit www.ntst.com, call 1-800-472-5509, follow us on our CareThreads Blog, LinkedIn and Twitter, like us on Facebook or visit us on YouTube.
Netsmart is pleased to support the EveryDayMatters® Foundation, which was established for behavioral health, care at home, senior living and social services organizations to learn from each other and share their causes and stories.