DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Petrowatch - Indian Oil and Gas Online Subscription " newsletter has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Petrowatch is a news website that tracks the Indian oil and gas sector that is updated every 2 weeks.
Published uninterrupted since 1997, Petrowatch publishes confidential Market Intelligence on the Indian oil and gas industry to help you stay ahead of your competition. The unrivaled coverage includes new project details, gas and LNG developments, future drilling and seismic campaigns, offshore EPC and rig tenders, pipeline and refinery upgrades. Petrowatch also provides critical analysis of the dominant personalities, politicians, bureaucrats and government policies that control this heavily regulated sector.
- Exclusive information before it's public
- Market intelligence on deals, new projects
- Profiles of key bureaucrats, politicians, decision-makers
- Analysis of new legislation, regulation, policy
- Watching the oil ministry, DGH, PNGRB
- Monitoring seismic, drilling, rig, E&P activity
- Evaluating new acreage licensing rounds/awards
- Disclosing advance news on farm-ins, farm-outs, M&A
- Announcing new pipelines, refinery, LNG projects
- Advance warning of tenders, new projects, EPC contracts
- Evaluating CGD Rounds, winners/losers
- Recording LNG sales, pricing, imports, volumes
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/97bd6k/india_oil_and_gas?w=4