DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Liquid Biopsy - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Liquid Biopsy market is expected to grow from $310 million in 2016 to reach $1,201.52 million by 2023 with a CAGR of 21.3%.
Increasing research & developments and clinical trials for diagnostics, and technological developments are some of the factors driving the market growth. Moreover, growing prevalence of cancer, increasing awareness about liquid biopsy are the factors fostering the market growth. On the other hand, higher costs and complex regulations are restraining the market growth.
The circulating tumor cells leads the market globally with the largest market share and is expected to grow with a highest CAGR during the forecast period. By cancer type, lung cancer segment is expected to witness high growth rate during the forecast period.
North America emerged as the major revenue generating region in the global market due to innovative technological developments, and increasing incidence of cancer rates in the Canada and U.S.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Roche Diagnostics
- Guardant Health, Inc
- Illumina, Inc
- Biocept, Inc.
- Myriad Genetics, Inc
- Qiagen N.V.
- Genomic Health, Inc
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc
- Epic Sciences
- Guardant Health
- Personal Genome Diagnostics
- Janssen Diagnostics, LLC
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Liquid Biopsy Market, By Clinical Application
6 Global Liquid Biopsy Market, By Product and Service
7 Global Liquid Biopsy Market, By Cancer Type
8 Global Liquid Biopsy Market, By Circulating Biomarker
9 Global Liquid Biopsy Market, By Sample Type
10 Global Liquid Biopsy Market, By End-User
11 Global Smart Lock Market, By Geography
12 Key Developments
13 Company Profiling
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vcwg28/global_liquid?w=4