DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Remote Sensing Services - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Remote Sensing Services Market accounted for $8.68 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $38.01 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 17.8% during the forecast period.
The growth of this market is majorly driven by increasing use of remote sensing services in defense and commercial applications. Furthermore, the introduction of big data analytics in remote sensing and growth of the cloud computing market and rising demand in homeland security operations are the significant factors driving the growth of market.
However, huge initial investments, lack of awareness and interoperability issues and regulatory issues are the factors restraining the market growth.
Based on platform, the satellites segment is expected to lead the remote sensing services market during the forecast period, owing to the increased demand for Earth observation satellites.
However, UAVs segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to UAVs are considered to be the most preferred remote sensing platform.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Manned Aircraft
- Precision Farming
- Defense and Intelligence
- Pipeline Monitoring
- Mineral Exploration
- Damage Assessment
- 3-D Terrain Model Construction
- Geohazard Mapping
- Coastal Analysis
- Disaster Management
- Earth Observation
- Mapping And Navigation
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Remote Sensing Services Market, By Resolution
6 Global Remote Sensing Services Market, By Platform
7 Global Remote Sensing Services Market, By Application
8 Global Remote Sensing Services Market, By End-Users
9 Global Remote Sensing Services Market, By Geography
10 Key Developments
11 Company Profiling
- GEO Sense SDN. BHD.
- The Airborne Sensing Corporation
- Mallon Technology
- Satellite Imaging Corporation
- Terra Remote Sensing
- The Sanborn Map Company
- Remote Sensing Solutions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/smqqt9/remote_sensing?w=4