AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ESO, the leading data and software company serving emergency medical services (EMS), fire departments and hospitals, continues to gain momentum by adding new customers, hiring key talent and delivering innovative, cloud-based, easy-to-use products to help improve community health and safety.
“We’re pleased with the value we’ve been able to deliver to our customers in the first half of the year. It’s no coincidence that ESO has also had a great first half of the year,” said Chris Dillie, President and CEO of ESO. “We continue to bolster our product portfolio and hire key talent, allowing us to focus on helping our customers be successful.”
Key ESO Growth Milestones Include:
- Adding customers: ESO continued its strong growth by adding several new hospital systems and hundreds of agencies to its customer base, including its first state repository in North Dakota. Additional agencies include Indianapolis Fire Department, Bossier City Fire Department and MedStar Ambulance.
- Enhancing product portfolio: Updates to the ESO Electronic Health Record (EHR) software platform, including the ability to track trauma center destination and the launch of a Surveillance Form for Overdose; updates to TrackEMS® to include full integration with ESO Health Data Exchange (HDE); launch of Properties and Inspections to the fire platform.
- Ongoing integration of FIREHOUSE Software®: Cloud hosting environment updated to improve reliability; product enhancements, including expansion of the Public Education module to align with the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) reporting standards.
- New Chief Medical Officer: Brent Myers was named Chief Medical Officer, bringing nearly 20 years of leadership experience as a medical practitioner, both in the field and in implementation of technologies to improve outcomes. Dr. Myers serves as the President of the National Association of EMS Physicians and is certified as a specialist in Clinical Informatics, Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medical Services.
- Hiring new talent: Hired more than 20 new employees, including additions to engineering that will focus on innovation and enhancements to the company’s product portfolio, as well as expansion of the customer support team to ensure the right mix of technical and subject matter expertise to support the needs of the company’s growing customer base.
- New Chief Operating Officer: Matt Walker joined as Chief Operating Officer with more than 25 years of experience supporting customers, scaling operations and delivering growth.
- New office in Austin, Texas: ESO moved Austin headquarters to a new location to enable the company to better serve customers, attract and retain the best talent, continue building and delivering the finest applications and software in the industry, and provide room for the growing number of employees.
- Inc. 5000 list for 5th year running: Company growth and development have steadily propelled ESO up the list to spot 2306 in 2017.
- Chris Dillie, Entrepreneur of the Year finalist: President and CEO of ESO, Chris Dillie is a finalist for EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2018 in recognition of his dedication and effort to building a successful company that serves an integral part of our communities.
“We look forward to continued growth and customer success as we move into the future,” added Dillie. “We will continue to innovate and empower the agencies, departments and hospitals we serve to turn data into insights and action that improve community health and safety.”
To learn more about ESO and its solutions for EMS, fire departments and hospitals, visit: www.esosolutions.come/software/
ESO Solutions, Inc., is dedicated to improving community health and safety through the power of data. Since its founding in 2004, the company has been a pioneer in electronic patient care records (ePCR) software for emergency medical services, fire departments and ambulance services. Today, ESO serves more than 14,000 customers throughout the U.S. The company’s healthcare, community safety and technology experts deliver the most innovative software and data solutions on the market, including the industry-leading ESO Electronic Health Record (EHR); ESO Health Data Exchange (HDE), the first-of-its-kind healthcare interoperability platform; record management system (RMS) for fire departments; and ambulance revenue recovery/billing software. ESO is also playing a leading role in helping EMS provider organizations across the nation successfully transition to NEMSIS Version 3 and new state standards for electronic patient care reporting.
ESO is headquartered in Austin, Texas. For more information, visit www.esosolutions.com.