DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Natural Language Processing Market: Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecasts to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Natural Language Processing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.78% during the forecast period 2017-2023
The market is driven by factors such as the availability of a high volume of unstructured data, enhanced utility of smart devices, increased use of NLP in call centers, increased demand for better customer experience and expansive application areas.
The future potential of the market is promising owing to opportunities such as developments in big data technologies, democratization of data, smart search and the emergence of human-like virtual assistants.
The market growth is curbed by restraining factors such as difficulties in bridging gaps between humans and machines, training of researchers and loss of context and meaning.
- High Volume Of Unstructured Data
- Enhanced Utility Of Smart Devices
- Increased Use Of Nlp In Customer Call Centres
- Increased Demand For Better Customer Experience
- Expanding Application Areas
- Bridging The Gap Between Humans And Machines
- Training Of Researchers
- Loss Of Context And Meaning
- Development In Big Data Technologies
- Nlp Will Democratize Data
- Smart Search
- Emergence Of Human Like Virtual Assistants
Key Topics Covered:
1. Industry Outlook
2 Report Outline
3 Market Snapshot
4 Market Outlook
5 Market Characteristics
6 Trends, Roadmap, And Projects
7 Geographic Segmentation: Market Size And Analysis
8. Natural Language Processing Market By Offerings
9. Natural Language Processing Market By Deployment Mode
10. Global Natural Language Processing Market By Technologies
11. Natural Language Processing Market By Verticals
12. Vendors Profiles
- Microsoft Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Google Inc.
- Apple Inc.
13 Companies To Watch For
- Klevu Oy
- Dialogflow (Formerly Known As Api.Ai)
- Mindmeld (Acquired By Cisco)
- Satisfi Labs Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/28pjqh/global_natural?w=4