CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cannabistry Labs™, a leader in cannabis research and development, which is committed to bringing unrivaled product innovation to the legalized cannabis industry, today announced plans for broader distribution of The Root of It All™ best-in-class, cannabis-infused essential oils and topicals. Already available in dispensaries across Colorado, Cannabistry Labs’ popular inaugural brand will soon reach additional markets across North America.
“The cannabis industry is experiencing exponential growth and there’s a clear need in the market for sophisticated brands that guarantee consistency and safety across their entire product line,” said Scott Mandell, president of Cannabistry Labs. “The Root of It All delivers on that philosophy and has quickly become a favorite brand with consumers looking for natural, therapeutic remedies for a wide variety of conditions impacting their everyday lives.”
The Root of It All’s selection of easily absorbed essential oils is enhanced with precisely engineered cannabis extracts to provide specific functional benefits. Each formula uses a proprietary cannabis extract selected for its optimal proportion of cannabinoids and terpenes to work in harmony with unique blends of botanical ingredients to create powerful, plant-based remedies for everyday conditions such as stress, anxiety, lack of energy and sleeplessness. The four initial offerings include three blended ingredients designed to help restore balance to mind and body:
- GO - An essential oil blend derived from a sativa strain with high tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) content to provide a boost of energy, enhanced with cardamom, ginger and rosemary, which promote warmth, strength and endurance.
- SLOW - An essential oil blend derived from an indica strain with a 1-to-1 ratio of THC to cannabidiol (CBD) to relax both the body and mind. The herbal combination of basil, fennel and orange imparts a cooling sensation, detox effects and mental clarity.
- STOP - An essential oil blend derived from an indica strain with a 3-to-1 ratio of THC to CBD to promote a restful night’s sleep. Infused with chamomile, lavender and valerian root, all known to foster calming of the nerves and body.
- UNWIND - An essential oil blend derived from a sativa strain with a 1-to-3 ratio of THC to CBD to help relieve stress and tension. The combination of turmeric, black pepper and cloves promote soothing of the soul and body.
- REWIND - A topical ointment derived from a sativa strain with a 1-to-3 ratio of THC to CBD to provide fast, localized relief for aching muscles and joints. The unique formula infuses turmeric, black pepper and cloves.
In partnership with its licensee, TR Concentrates, Cannabistry Labs debuted The Root of It All in Colorado, bringing its popular products to select dispensaries across the state. Cannabistry Labs plans to introduce The Root of It All to additional markets in the coming months and is currently evaluating licensing partners for future brand rollouts throughout North America.
Cannabistry Labs provides its licensing partners with meticulously designed protocols to ensure consistent manufacturing and marketing of all its brands’ products. This includes proprietary cannabis processing techniques, packaging technologies and trademarked branding.
For additional information on Cannabistry Labs, please visit www.cannabistry.com. To discover more about The Root of It All, visit www.rootusa.com and join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Cannabistry Labs
Cannabistry Labs is a pioneer in developing and licensing innovative products and revolutionary brands for the multi-billion-dollar legalized cannabis industry. Its team of scientists, engineers and production specialists work collaboratively to research, develop and formulate a diverse array of product offerings. Through an exclusive licensing program, Cannabistry Labs helps empower partners’ operations to produce and market demonstrably better products and uniquely compelling brands.
To learn more about Cannabistry Labs, please visit www.cannabistry.com.