DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Shipping Containers Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Newer and heavier duty containers, as well as increasing cargo transportation over sea are expected to drive the global shipping market. The total number of container ships from 2016 to 2018 also increased from 5112 to 5475.
Fluctuation in the price of steel is affecting the average selling price of these containers. Varying oil prices are also greatly affecting the investment in shipping containers. Slower economic growth in China and Europe is likely to impede the growth during the forecast period. JSC UTLC, jointly with KTZ-Express, introduced a new transport product for the delivery of non-hazardous chemical goods in tank containers from China to Europe, as part of the regular container service U West.
Europe is expected to dominate the market with Asia-Pacific being the second largest market. Dry shipping container segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period, followed by reefer containers. Reefer containers ensure flexibility, efficiency, and reduced turnaround time, as compared to the conventional means of perishables transport.
- TLS Offshore Containers International Pvt Ltd
- China International Marine Containers Co. Ltd
- Maersk Container Industry AS
- W&K Container Inc.
- Singamas Container Holdings Limited
- YMC Container Solutions S.A.Box Inc.
- Dong Fang International Container Co. Ltd
- CXIC Group Containers Company Limited
- Storstac Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Findings of the Study
5. Market Overview and Technology Trends
6. Market Dynamics
7. Global Shipping Container Market Segmentation by Size
8. Global Shipping Container Market Segmentation by Type
9. Global Shipping Container Market, by Geography
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Company Profiles
12. Future Outlook of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rbcz3h/global_shipping?w=4