DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Blood Plasma Market: Industry Analysis & Outlook (2018-2022)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report offers an in-depth analysis of the global blood plasma market. It also covers global as well as regional aspect of the market. The competitive landscape of the market is of oligopoly form with domination of major players globally.
Growth factors of the global blood plasma market include progress in therapeutic protein development, new advances in production of plasma, rise in collection centers, and growing Alpha-1 market's potential. Major trends of the market include increase in fractionation capacity, growing AATD market potential, and innovation in therapeutics. The market growth is hindered by factors such as high cost of treatment, and high R&D costs.
North America is the largest market for blood plasma as it has the most advanced infrastructure which has helped in increasing plasma collection over the time. However, emerging economies like that of China have showed huge potential with increased imports of Albumin.
The report profiles the top notch players of the market including Shire PLC, CSL Limited, Grifols, S.A., and Octapharma Inc.
- Recent Progress in Therapeutic Protein Drug Development
- New Developments in the Production of Plasma Derivatives
- Increasing Plasma Collection
- Increased Diagnosis of Disease Treated by Immunoglobulin
- Increase in Per Capita use of Immunoglobulin
- Popularity of Albumin in Asian Countries
- Rise in GDP Per Capita
- Increased Spending on Medicines
- Increasing Global Healthcare Expenditure
- Escalating Ageing Population
Trends & Developments
- Increasing Fractionation Capacity
- Growing AATD Market Potential
- Growing Blood Plasma Market in Emerging Economies
Challenges & Issues
- High Barriers to Entry
- Challenging to Open New Plasma Centers
- High R&D Costs
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Overview
2. Global Market Analysis
3. Regional Analysis
4. Market Dynamics
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Company Profiles
- Shire PLC
- CSL Limited
- Grifols S.A.
- Octapharma Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h74v2v/global_blood?w=4