DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Bio-acrylic Acid Market - Segmented by Raw Material Type, Product Type, Application, and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market for bio-acrylic acid is expected to register a significant growth during 2018 to 2023 (the forecast period).
Though Europe is the largest regional market for global bio-acrylic acid, Asia-Pacific is also an important market, as it represents the fastest growing regional market. The increasing demand from water treatment, cosmetics, and coating industries of countries, like China, India, Thailand, and Korea, is providing significant opportunity for the bio-acrylic acid market to continue a very fast pace of growth.
Moreover, since, the product is an intermediate and is bio-degradable in nature, it has been widely accepted by industries for various other purposes, such as polymer resins. The large market size, with this huge growth of the Asia-Pacific region, is quite instrumental in the expansion of the global bio-acrylic acid market.
Major Players: BASF Corporation, Myriant Corporation, BioAmber Inc., Koninklijke DSM N.V., and Braskem, amongst others.
- Stringent Regulations over Conventional Acrylic Acids
- Growing Demand for Bio-based Polymer in Healthcare Applications
- Depleting Sources of Conventional Raw Materials
- Higher Production Cost of Bio-based Chemicals
- Scarcity of Raw Materials
- Shifting Focus toward Eco-friendly Products
- Demand from Emerging Economies
- Technological Advancements
Key Developments in the Market
- August 2017: The discovery of the Monascus ruber micro-organism proved to be the crucial step in producing organic acids in large-scale industrial fermentation processes.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Analysis
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
- Arkema Group
- BASF Corporation
- BioAmber Inc
- Dairen Chemical Corporation
- GF Bio-chemicals
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Metabolix Inc.
- Mitsubishi Chemicals
- Myriant Technologies
- NatureWorks LLC
- Novozymes S.A.
- Polymers LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3smwhl/global?w=4