SAN CARLOS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MarkLogic Corporation, a leading operational and transactional Enterprise NoSQL database provider, today announced the agenda and speakers for their annual user conference, MarkLogic World 2018, in San Francisco May 7-10, 2018. Attendees will learn how to drive innovation faster by integrating data across silos with modern database technology across all cloud environments, leading-edge data-level security technology and more through keynotes, hands-on workshops and technical deep dive sessions delivered by MarkLogic customers and partners and MarkLogic technical experts.
As the largest assembly of global data innovators from data architects and developers to DBAs and CIOs/CTOs from Global 2000 companies and other leading organizations across multiple industries, MarkLogic World 2018 features:
- More than 40 sessions covering topics like agile data management, cloud neutral deployments on AWS® or Azure®, running MarkLogic in containers, advanced data security and frameworks for building Operational Data Hubs using real-world enterprise use cases and innovative frameworks to drive continuous innovation and deployment of today’s intelligent, mission-critical apps.
- Keynote from bestselling author of Crossing the Chasm Geoffrey Moore and panel and breakout sessions from industry innovators at Aetna, Boeing, Cisco, Northern Trust, California Health and Human Services Agency, and more top tier IT managers, architects and executives, each sharing valuable insights gained from their experiences driving real digital transformation using multi-model database technology.
- A “Women Who Innovate” panel, including industry leaders from Cisco, Northern Trust, and Boeing.
- A Developer Lounge for attendees to network, meet partners and ask tough questions of fellow attendees and MarkLogic engineers, as well as the inaugural MarkLogic World Hackathon.
“While many companies are struggling to manage their data with traditional relational or next-generation databases, our customers have a distinct competitive advantage by building a secure, real-time 360-degree view of their data,” said Gary Bloom, CEO of MarkLogic. “As our signature event of the year, I’m looking forward to sharing leading-edge best practices that are driving true digital transformation in the enterprise – faster, more securely and with less time and cost.”
MarkLogic World 2018 runs from May 7-10 at Hyatt Regency San Francisco in downtown San Francisco. Session tracks and workshops are designed to provide enterprises with cutting-edge data integration techniques and the insights and inspiration they need to solve their data challenges and drive innovation in their organization. Session tracks fall into four main categories:
- Agile approaches to data management using an API-first strategy
- Running MarkLogic in containers and building microservices
- Secure data sharing and advanced data security
- Using a cloud neutral approach to deploy in any cloud (or hybrid cloud) environment
Attendees will have the additional benefit of learning about partner solutions, notably from sponsors including Microsoft, Tata Consultancy Services, NTT Data, Esri, and Smartlogic.
For more information or to register, visit MarkLogic World online.
For over a decade, organizations around the world have come to rely on MarkLogic to power their innovative information applications. As the world’s experts at integrating data from silos, MarkLogic’s operational and transactional Enterprise NoSQL database platform empowers our customers to build next generation applications on a unified, 360-degree view of their data. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, MarkLogic has offices throughout the U.S., Europe, Asia, and Australia. For more information, please visit www.marklogic.com.
© 2018 MarkLogic Corporation. MarkLogic and the MarkLogic logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of MarkLogic Corporation in the United States and other countries. AWS is a trademark or registered trademark of Amazon Technologies, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Azure is a trademark or registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.