DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The 7th Annual Drug Repositioning, Repurposing and Rescue Conference - Industry" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
As the Single Longest-Running Conference in the Space, this annual event continues to be the go to meeting for pharma executives, academicians, researchers and patient advocacy groups who want to keep abreast of new developments in the field, learn from experts and meet possible collaborators and partners.
Drug repositioning has emerged as a cost-effective and quicker alternative to traditional drug discovery and development. Both approved drugs and those that have proven safe in Phase I/II trials save vast amounts of clinical development time and money. By mining existing drugs for new uses, researchers can focus instead on latter stage clinical trials.
- Patient Advocacy Efforts
- New Partnerships
- Commercial Case Studies
- Collaborative Efforts
Systematic Repositioning and Data Analytics
- Open Innovation - A Driver for Drug Repositioning
- Repositioning is Easy - Or Is It? The impact of AI on Future Progress
- Leveraging Human Genetics to Repurpose Drugs: Lessons Learned
- Using Artificial Intelligence to Identify Potential Drug Repurposing Opportunities
- Application of In Silico Proteome Screening to Discover a Drug's Polypharmacology to Facilitate Drug Repurposing
- Nutraceuticals as Repositioning Agents: Rapid Acceleration from Bench to Clinical Trial
- A Systems Biology Driven Repositioning Strategy Identifies Digoxin for Treating Groups 3 and 4 Medulloblastoma
- A Systems Medicine Approach to Drug Repurposing
- Systematic Drug (Re)Purposing by Triangulating Insights from Unstructured and Structured Data Using Machine Learning
- Expanding the Impact of Repurposing Research
- Repurposing Low-dose Methotrexate for the Treatment of Myeloproliferative Disease
- Multi-orthogonal Disruptive Integration (MODI) to Teach Old Drugs New Tricks
- Big Data-based Drug Repurposing Strategy: Special Focus on Brain Ischemia
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/33zdp9/2_day_conference?w=4