This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the specialty retailers market in 2017, accounting for around 32% of the market. This was mainly a result of the region's large population, increased government supports towards the retail industries, and favorable changes in consumer tastes and preferences. North America was the second largest region accounting for around 26% of the market. Eastern Europe was the seventh largest region accounting for around 4% of the market. The size of the population and relative low incomes compared to Western Europe and the USA.
Digital retailing is transforming the in-store experience by leveraging technology which significantly enhances the customer experience. In the automotive industry, the dealership personnel is given tools to assist the customer in selecting their model based on their preferences. According to the report published by EY, 72% of consumers feel that an improved buying process would motivate them to visit dealerships more often. DCH Brunswick Toyota is using a white-labeled Digital Salesperson solution in their showrooms. Roadster is also offering their dealer partners in-store apps and vehicle recommender tool.
- Markets Covered: Motor Vehicle and Parts Dealers, Food and Beverage Stores, Gasoline Stations, Miscellaneous Store Retailers, Health and Personal Care Stores, Clothing and Clothing Accessories Stores, Electronics and Appliance Stores, and Furniture and Home Furnishings Stores.
- Time Series: Five years historic (2013-17) and forecast (2017-21).
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Home Depot
- CVS Health
- Lowe Companies Inc.
- Express Scripts Holding Company
- Best Buy Co Inc
- Hennes & Mauritz
- Fast Retailing (UNIQLO)
- Gap Inc.
- Kingfisher Plc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cxdwq5/specialty?w=4