DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cloud Collaboration Market - Segmented by Solution, Deployment, End-User, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The cloud collaboration market was valued at USD 26.39 million in 2017, and is expected to reach a value of USD 55.54 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 13.2%, over the forecast period (2018-2023).
With changing data structures and increasing data flow, it has become tough for organizations to manage the data flow. It is expensive to increase capacities, as it needs new infrastructure and computing power. With changing business requirements, companies are now looking for services, which offer easy access and increase productivity. Thus, the need for agile support is also increasing.
Also, with businesses now going mobile and adopting new policies to increase employee interaction and ease of use, it has become important to provide access to data across multiple devices. With businesses adopting BYOD, cloud collaboration offers easy data sharing across devices to streamline the workflow. With businesses going global, organizations are now constantly working across different time zones. Traditional data-sharing options do not provide the flexibility required for operation. Cloud collaborations provide flexibility by providing real-time synchronization across the cloud. These factors are driving the growth of cloud collaboration market.
Other Key Projections
- Increased Mobility and Changing Working Trends, Such as BYOD to Drive the Demand for Cloud Collaboration.
- Public Cloud is Expected to Have High Growth in the Market, Owing to Cost Cutting Efficiency
- North America is Expected to Have a High Market Share, Owing to High Adoption of Cloud Collaboration
Key Developments in the Market
- February 2018 - Cisco and Google have been collaborating to extend their cloud computing capabilities over the hybrid cloud collaboration. Cisco has further added that the ability to run applications will help preserve the existing infrastructure, while extending to cloud services.
- January 2018 - Nokia has launched a new cloud collaboration hub in Singapore. The hub provides service for nokia-specific, multivendor, and open source cloud solutions. These hubs will be supported by cloud delivery centers for industrialized infrastructure delivery and staging
- January 2017 - Companies such as Tyco have been collaborating with Google cloud services. This collaboration is expected to boost the company's infrastructure and increase the accuracy of inventory availability of the company.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights
5. Market Dynamics
6. Technology Overview
7. Cloud Collaboration - Market segmentation
8. Key Vendor Profiles
- Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Atlassian Corporation PLC
- Box Inc.
- BroadSoft Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Citrix Systems Inc.
- Google Inc.
- HighQ Solutions Limited
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Intralinks Holdings Inc.
- Jive Software
- Microsoft Corporation
- Mitel Networks Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Salesforce.com Inc.
- Zoho Corporation
9. Investment Analysis
10. Future of the Global Cloud Collaboration Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7mm6tr/global_cloud?w=4