DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Smart Lighting Market By Product Type (Lighting Controls, Fixtures, etc.), By Communication Technology (Wired & Wireless), By Software & Services, By Light Source, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the market is projected to witness a CAGR of over 22% by 2022, on the back of technological advancements in lighting solutions, coupled with booming demand for advanced lighting solutions, especially in street lighting segment, across the globe.
Moreover, rising focus on development of smart cities, increasing IoT adoption and emergence of Li-Fi technology are expected to further boost global smart lighting market in the coming years.
The report discusses the following aspects of smart lighting market globally:
- Smart Lighting Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Philips Lighting N.V.
- Acuity Brands Lighting Inc.
- General Electric Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- OSRAM Licht AG
- Schneider Electric SE
- Cree Inc.
- Eaton Corporation Inc.
- Legrand SA
- Bridgelux Inc.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Distributors
5. Global Smart Lighting Market Landscape
6. Global Smart Lighting Market Outlook
7. Global Smart Lighting Market Attractiveness Index
8. Europe Smart Lighting Market Outlook
9. North America Smart Lighting Market Outlook
10. Asia-Pacific Smart Lighting Market Outlook
11. Middle East & Africa Smart Lighting Market Outlook
12. South America Smart Lighting Market Outlook
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p4scdw/global_smart?w=4