PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Organizations can now automate, organize and promote increasingly complicated workplace programs, thanks to a new platform announced today by Espresa, the company that powers great workplaces.
Companies across the country—including Pandora, Box, Workday, Flex Okta, and Genomic Health—are already using the platform to boost employee satisfaction and retention in an increasingly competitive recruiting environment. The new platform supports all major HR initiatives for workplace programs—health, fitness and wellness programs, company events, lifestyle services, employee resources groups, rewards and recognition, and reimbursement programs—and allows administrators to monitor engagement and measure the ROI that programs are providing.
“Robust and well-organized workplace programs are no longer a luxury—they are a requirement to attract and retain top talent,” said Alex Shubat, CEO of Espresa. “Companies must manage increasingly complex workplace programs, and this simply can’t be done manually in a world where everything happens in one or two clicks. We bring that level of ease to the HR teams administering these programs and to the employees enjoying them.”
All the On-Campus Happenings on One Platform
Espresa is the first HR tech software focused exclusively on providing companies with the ability to manage workplace programs. Using the new Espresa platform, employees can easily discover what is happening on campus, how and when to sign up, and where to provide feedback—all from one platform with a modern, consumer-grade UI experience.
Any program a company implements can be run through the Espresa platform, including:
- Yoga, meditation, massages, flu shots, biometric screenings, and other health and wellness offerings
- Employee-run clubs and resource groups
- Company events, seminars, picnics, and holiday parties
- Reimbursement and allowance management
- Employee recognition and rewards with custom experiences
"Espresa is the first-ever platform to focus on providing employees with workplace programs in a big way,” said Joe Farris, Co-Founder of Nua Group and former Senior Partner and San Francisco Office Leader of Mercer. “The automation, efficiency and analytics enable every company to deploy and manage amazing workplace employee programs and compete for top talent."
Making Life Easier for the Benefits Department
The platform also eases the burden on corporate benefits teams: the Espresa platform makes it easy to scale workplace programs, demonstrate ROI, and ensure that third-party vendors meet the compliance needs of the organization—an historically time-consuming manual process.
Additionally, benefits administrators can:
- Monitor how many of their employees are engaged and at what level
- Look at cost per user and which programs are most popular
- See directly how their programs relate to employee satisfaction and retention
- Expand current programs quickly
- Manage employee resource groups and clubs—a feature that no other software offers
Companies already using the platform see nearly 100 percent employee participation in workplace wellness programs which are supported by an allowance model—3x more than fitness subsidies for specific programs and 10x more than no subsidies at all. Espresa customers can also easily deploy programs to their satellite locations: the platform is available across the U.S., Europe and Australia and will soon be launching in India and South Africa.
Early adopters enthusiastically endorse the Espresa solution:
- Said Nikhill Moorthy, VP of Total Rewards at Flex, “Espresa helps us show our employees how much we value them and contributes to our reputation as we attract the brightest recruits.”
- “We look to Espresa to help differentiate us from other biotech companies,” said David Nagler, SVP HR and Corporate Affairs of Audentes and former VP of HR at Genentech. “As the costs of other benefits rise, it is gratifying to provide significant value to employees with minimal cost.”
- “Espresa makes it easy for the benefits and workplace teams to provide engaging employee programs without weighing us down in more administrative work,” said Addi McClure, Workplace Administrator of Box.
“HR is becoming more metrics-driven and must demonstrate ROI on their programs,” said Raghavan Menon, CTO of Espresa. “Our customers are able to expand the right programs to effectively engage employees at scale. Employee programs automation is a new HR technology category that allows companies to implement, communicate, and optimize employee programs globally while delighting employees with a modern, consumer-grade experience.”
Espresa empowers companies to provide world-class onsite programs that employees love and associate with the best places to work. As the world’s first employee programs automation platform, Espresa is dedicated to helping benefits teams manage, scale and measure all their workplace employee programs. Companies can now easily manage their health, fitness and wellness programs; company events; lifestyle services; employee resources groups; and rewards and recognition and reimbursement programs. Founded in 2015, Espresa’s investors include Clear Ventures, Cross Link Capital, Ridge Ventures, and Moneta.
Espresa is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. Learn more at Espresa.com