DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Airport Kiosk Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global airport kiosk market is expected to witness a double digit CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2025.
The willingness shown by the governments around the globe to invest in the development of airport IT infrastructure for efficiently managing operations is one of the major factors driving airport kiosk installations. In addition, rise in the number of domestic and international airports around the globe has created demand for fresh kiosk installations.
North America covering the United States and Canada represents the largest airport kiosk market in terms of both revenue and shipments followed by Europe and Asia Pacific respectively. In the base year 2016, the region accounted for around 40% global airport kiosk market revenue. With steady rise in air passenger traffic, airport authorities in the region are deploying smart and intelligent checkpoint solutions in a bid to improve both customer experience and operational efficiency.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Airport Kiosk Market Analysis
4. Global Airport Kiosk Market Revenue, by Component, 2015-2025 (US$ Mn)
5. Global Airport Kiosk Market Revenue, by Application, 2015-2025 (US$ Mn)
6. North America Airport Kiosk Market Analysis, 2015-2025 (US$ Mn)
7. Europe Airport Kiosk Market Analysis, 2015-2025 (US$ Mn)
8. Asia Pacific Airport Kiosk Market Analysis, 2015-2025 (US$ Mn)
9. Rest of World Airport Kiosk Market Analysis, 2015-2025 (US$ Mn)
10. Company Profiles
10.1. KIOSK Information Systems
10.2. NCR Corporation
10.3. Wincor Nixdorf International GmbH
10.4. Fujitsu Ltd.
10.5. Phoenix Kiosks
10.6. Toshiba Tec Corporation
10.8. Rockwell Collins, Inc.
10.9. IER SAS
10.10. Embross Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dz4vwv/global_airport?w=4