DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "United Arab Emirates Prepaid Cards Business and Investment Opportunities (Databook Series) - Market Size and Forecast (2013-2022), Consumer Attitude & Behaviour, Retail Spend, Market Risk" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The prepaid card market in load value terms increased at a CAGR of 21.6% during 2013-2017
Over the forecast period of 2018 to 2022, the category is expected to record a CAGR of 15.6%, increasing from US$ 6,412.7 million in 2018 to reach US$ 11,436.9 million by 2022.
This is a data centric report, primarily consisting of charts and tables. This report provides trend analysis (market size and forecast) of prepaid (pay before) cards, offering a wealth of insights to help companies understand this growing but quickly changing market.
- Market dynamics: Provides a comprehensive view on size and structure, industry dynamics, market trends, consumer attitude and behaviour, and competitive landscape in prepaid card industry.
- Open loop and closed loop: Provides market estimates and forecasts to assess opportunities in open loop and closed loop prepaid market segments. Details four essential KPIs- number of cards in circulation, number of transactions, load value, and value of transactions.
- Open loop prepaid card categories: Identifies potential risks, consumer adoption, and market size across 11 market segments in open loop prepaid cards for the period 2013-2022.
- Closed loop prepaid card categories: Identifies potential risks, consumer adoption, and market size across 10 market segments in closed loop prepaid cards for the period 2013-2022.
- Benchmarking and risk index: Benchmarks the prepaid card industry in the country with key global markets along with risk assessment through the author's proprietary Prepaid Cards Industry Risk Index (PCIRI).
- Consumer attitude and behaviour: Drawing from proprietary survey results, this report identifies and interprets key prepaid KPIs, including spend by age, gender, and income level.
- Retail spend: Breaks down retail spend across 11 categories to provide detailed insights on consumer behaviour and changing dynamics of prepaid card spend.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rbl52s/united_arab?w=4