CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kemper Corporation (NYSE: KMPR) announced today that Joseph P. Lacher, Jr., Kemper’s President and Chief Executive Officer, and James J. McKinney, Kemper’s Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will speak at the 22nd Annual CFA Society of New York Insurance Industry Conference on Monday, March 19, 2018, at 10:40 a.m. Eastern.
The presentation will be webcast live on the investors section of Kemper’s website and available on an archived basis. To listen via webcast, register online at the investor section of Kemper.com at least 15 minutes prior to the webcast to download and install any necessary software.
The Kemper family of companies is one of the nation’s leading insurers. With $8 billion in assets, Kemper is improving the world of insurance by offering personalized solutions for individuals, families and businesses. Kemper's businesses collectively:
- Offer insurance for home, auto, life, health and valuables
- Service six million policies
- Are represented by 20,000 agents and brokers
- Employ 5,550 associates dedicated to providing exceptional service
- Are licensed to sell insurance in 50 states and the District of Columbia
Learn more about Kemper.