NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Morgan Stanley Wealth Management has recognized the achievements of 17 outstanding women professionals as part of its partnership with MAKERS – a project dedicated to identifying and celebrating women of accomplishment across multiple fields.
"We congratulate these accomplished and inspiring women who are making a difference in the lives of our colleagues, clients and communities,” said Shelley O'Connor and Andy Saperstein, Co-Heads of Wealth Management. “Our partnership with MAKERS provides a powerful platform to share their stories as ground breakers, innovators and advocates, and reinforces our commitment to be the firm of choice for women employees and clients.”
Nominations were solicited from across the wealth management organization and a panel of senior managers selected the 17 women to be recognized. They are:
- Noel Brown, First Vice President, Financial Advisor, Honolulu, HI
- Sharon Cunningham, Senior First Vice President, Financial Advisor, New York, NY
- Tanya Curry, Executive Director, Head of Directed Share Program Group and CES Marketing & Communications
- Nicole Dickerson, Vice President, Branch Manager, Beverly Hills, CA
- Terri Ferri, Executive Director, Branch Manager, Purchase, NY
- Christina Gili, Managing Director, Head of Field Operations
- Elaine Habif, First Vice President, Financial Advisor, Sherman Oaks, CA
- Marietta Hesdorffer, First Vice President, Financial Advisor, Chicago, IL
- Claudia Marmolejo, Executive Director, COO, Client Development Group
- Cecilia Montoya, Executive Director, Regional Business Service Officer, San Francisco, CA
- Wendy Murphy, Financial Advisor, Shrewsbury, NJ
- Sara Pitcel, Senior Vice President, Financial Advisor, Waukesha, WI
- Melissa Ronaghan, Managing Director, Head of Wealth Management Strategy
- Kristen Sario, Executive Director, Complex Manager, Charlotte, NC
- Linda Stephans, Managing Director, Financial Advisor, Chicago, IL
- Lily Trager, Executive Director, Director of Investing with Impact
- Monica Woodward, Senior Vice President, Financial Advisor, Houston, TX
Launched in 2012, AOL MAKERS is a storytelling platform for the trailblazing women of today and tomorrow. Morgan Stanley Wealth Management is a founding partner of MAKERS@, which encourages corporations to celebrate, acknowledge and connect their leading female employees to the larger MAKERS network. For more information, go to www.makers.com.
The 2018 MAKERS will be profiled on the Morgan Stanley Forum for Women, Multicultural and LGBT Financial Advisors throughout the year. To visit the website, go to www.morganstanley.com/people/financial-advisors/diversity.
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, a global leader, provides access to a wide range of products and services to individuals, businesses and institutions, including brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, cash management and lending products and services, annuities and insurance, retirement and trust services.
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 42 countries, the Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals. For more information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com.
© 2018 Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. Member SIPC.