GRAPEVINE, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2018 – Paxata, the pioneer and leader in empowering all business consumers to intelligently transform raw data into ready information instantaneously, today announced the general availability of Spring ’18, the next major release of the company’s award-winning Adaptive Information Platform. The latest offering significantly accelerates how business consumers prepare enterprise data volumes at speed and creates high quality information for analysis and collaboration across global organizations with new enhancements that include one-click profiling, rapid data onboarding, and multi-tenancy capabilities.
“As a Paxata customer for the past two years, we have successfully accelerated our ability to provide valuable information to our customers through the combination of the solution’s interactive data preparation capabilities along with its rich REST API’s,” said Mark Beening, Sr. Director at Epsilon. “Based on our experience using the beta version of Spring ‘18 release, the new one-click profiling, Spark-based ingest, and advanced multi-tenancy bring a new level of enterprise capabilities to the entire data prep process, giving us speed and agility, and opening up a host of new use cases.”
Paxata Spring ’18 provides:
One-Click Data Profiling
- Single-click profiling creates a detailed data quality scorecard.
- Detects potential fuzzy matches, data type distribution, string patterns, and more.
- High-speed, enterprise scale data ingest that can work across multiple clusters.
- Leverages Spark parallel engine and Spark SQL for flexible, optimized push-down processing.
- Designed for massive data sets such as IoT and large transaction volumes.
Next-Generation Multi-Tenancy for Hybrid, Multi-Cloud Deployments
- Enables cross-team/cross-geo collaboration by allowing multiple LDAP or SAML authentication sources to access a shared tenant.
- Ensures business continuity by admitting service accounts into a tenant.
- Empowers OEM/Reseller by allowing one admin to seamlessly manage several tenants.
“Paxata launched the self-service data prep category in 2013 with a relentless focus on combining business consumer innovation with enterprise grade capabilities. The Spring ‘18 release of our Adaptive Information Platform continues to deliver on our commitment to providing exceptional value to our customers and extends our leadership as the enterprise standard in the category,” said Nenshad Bardoliwalla, Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer at Paxata. “With our latest innovations, customers are now dramatically expanding the number of use cases to accelerate their time to decision-ready information, working on significantly larger volumes of data, all while ensuring enterprise-scale governance in shared services environments.”
Visit us at Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2018, Grapevine, TX, March 5 – 8, 2018
- Expo Hall - Booth #329
- Spring 2018 Release Overview
- Paxata Rapid Data Profiling - Tech Brief
- Paxata Rapid Data Profiling - Demo
- The Forrester Wave™: Data Preparation Tools, Q1 2017
About the Gartner Data & Analytics Summit
Data and analytics leaders are fueling digital transformation, creating monetization opportunities, improving the customer experience and reshaping industries. The Gartner Data & Analytics Summit provides the tools to build on the fundamentals of data management, business intelligence (BI), and analytics; harness innovative technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), blockchain and the Internet of Things (IoT); and accelerate the shift toward a data-driven culture to lead the way to better business outcomes.
Paxata is the pioneer in empowering all business consumers to intelligently transform raw data into ready information, instantly with an enterprise-grade, self-service, scalable, intelligent platform. Our Adaptive Information Platform weaves data into an information fabric from any source, any cloud, or any enterprise to create trusted information. With Paxata, business consumers use clicks, not code, to achieve results in minutes, not months. Companies around the globe rely on Paxata to get smart about information at the speed of thought. Be an Information Inspired Business.