LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BizVibe, a smart business networking platform for global B2B buyers and suppliers, announced today their list of the top 10 fertilizer manufacturers in China based on their prominence in China’s fertilizer industry.
BizVibe’s global B2B marketplace is the perfect digital community for companies looking to simplify the tedious task of finding suppliers and sourcing products. By signing up, you will not only get quotes quicker but also generate better leads and discover hidden business opportunities.
The world looks to China for fertilizer. The country is the top chemical and mixed compound fertilizer exporter in the world and represents 20% of the global export market, which was valued at $3.3 billion in 2016. New tariff laws also make exporting fertilizer from China more attractive.
You can learn more about the top 10 countries and the new export tariffs In a recent article titled, Top 10 Fertilizer Manufacturers in China, BizVibe compiled a list of the most trusted fertilizer manufacturers in China. Here are 5 companies from the list:
10. Sichuan Chemical Co., Ltd. - this major chemical fertilizer player is prominent in the production and sale of chemical fertilizers, basic chemical raw materials, and organic chemical compounds. Sichuan has an annual fertilizer production capacity of 300,000 tonnes and the company’s sales/revenue as per the WSJ is listed at $1.81 billion.
9. China Green Agriculture Inc. - this fertilizer manufacturer is one of the major environmentally-friendly fertilizer manufacturers in China. Their total annual production volume is currently sitting at 355,000 tonnes and the company’s sales/revenue as per the WSJ is listed at $285.21 million.
8. Anhui Liuguo Chemical Co. Ltd - they produce and sell fertilizers, chemicals, and chemical raw materials. Liuguo’s annual fertilizer production rate sits at 1.2 million tonnes (2010) and the company’s sales/revenue as per the WSJ is listed at $4.43 billion.
7. China BlueChemical Ltd. - this is a major chemical and fertilizer manufacturer in China. Their undertakings include the development, production, and sale of mineral fertilizers and chemical products. The total production volume of all China BlueChemical fertilizers equals to 1.37 million tonnes and the company’s sales/revenue as per the WSJ is listed at $9.94 billion.
6. Luxi Chemical Group - this company produces fertilizers such as common urea, granular urea, stable urea, slow release potash urea and poly-amino acid urea. They have a fertilizer production capacity of roughly 2.8 million tonnes per year. The company’s sales/revenue as per the WSJ is listed at $10.89 billion.
Read the entire list of Top 10 Fertilizer Manufacturers in China on BizVibe
BizVibe’s job is to connect buyers and suppliers from all over the world with the goal of helping B2B companies keep up with market demand. In addition to the top companies from China’s fertilizer industry, BizVibe is also home to more than 7 million companies overall.
Let new clients come to you. Add your company and get introduced to global fertilizer manufacturers on the world's leading business networking platform. For all your product sourcing and supplier needs, join BizVibe for free.
Connecting on BizVibe
BizVibe has been specifically designed to help industry professionals connect with like-minded businesses by providing them with a simple and seamless platform. Through cutting-edge technology and advanced match-making algorithms, BizVibe has created something that can truly help companies find the right partners. Our users call it the smartest networking platform on the planet.
BizVibe is able to identify the core problems and uncertainties when finding potential trade partners through the extensive feedback given by communities across multiple industries. Using this feedback, BizVibe developed an efficient networking platform dedicated to buyers, sellers, importers, exporters, manufacturers, and suppliers. Our goal of helping thousands of users connect, engage, and make business deals daily has been wildly successful.
The exclusive focus of BizVibe’s platform is to make networking easier. Through many years of experience and trial-and-error, BizVibe’s experts have discovered how to seamlessly connect international companies and enable trade. We simply get it. The first interaction can be heavy with the uncertainty of finding a potential partner vs. a potential nightmare. With this in mind, we’ve designed an online B2B platform that includes a robust set of tools to help companies generate leads, shortlist prospects, network, and trade seamlessly with businesses from around the world.
BizVibe is headquartered in Toronto and has offices in London, Bangalore, and Beijing. For more information on the BizVibe network, please contact us.