MALVERN, Penn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Wedderspoon, passionate steward of Manuka Honey-based wellness products and the #1 selling Manuka Honey brand in North America, today announced the addition of three new lines to its thriving hive of goods: Manuka Honey Plus shots, Apple Cider Vinegar with Manuka Honey, and six fresh skincare products for face, hands and body. In addition, the brand is unveiling a modernized logo that puts bees front-and-center through a unique stylized honey bee, as well as vibrant, polychromatic new packaging to unify the entire portfolio under a cohesive brand identity. Attendees of Natural Products Expo West will be the first to experience the new products and updated packaging, March 9-11 at the Wedderspoon booth #5323.
“Manuka Honey is one of the world’s most versatile raw superfoods, and our founding vision has always been to advance the category through innovations that offer a variety of ways to enjoy Manuka Honey,” said Rebecca Remley, CEO of Wedderspoon. “We believe Manuka Honey has the power to awaken energized living, and our new product lines were created through this guiding lens. Starting with Manuka at the core, we’re amplifying the inherent wellness properties of this unique food with on-trend ingredients like adaptogenic herbs, probiotics, apple cider vinegar – and in our skincare line, organic Shea butter and organic botanicals. We’re buzzing with excitement to share these innovations with retailers and consumers alike, and put Manuka Honey on the map in a way that hasn’t been done before.”
For more than 10 years, Wedderspoon has been a trusted authority in nurturing and collecting the highest quality, genuine, raw Manuka Honey. Since its inception, the brand has revolutionized the category with delicious, unconventional, and enticing Manuka Honey-based products. The three new lines debuting at Expo West continue this commitment to progressing the efficacy and uses of Manuka Honey with creative and distinct new formats. Additional innovation details include:
Manuka Honey Plus
Delicious, energizing, on-the-go shots combine KFactor 16 Monofloral
Manuka Honey with functional wellness ingredients for a powerful boost
to fuel body and mind. Each shot is an excellent source of fiber. SRP
$21.99 for five-pack of 30 gram shots, or $3.99 per shot.
Manuka Honey Plus Immunity – An
invigorating blend of acerola, propolis, elderberry, and Staimune
inactivated cultures to support immune health* each shot delivers
100% DV of Vitamin C.
- Two flavors: Elderberry with Watermelon Seedbutter, Tart Cherry with Sunflower Seedbutter.
Manuka Honey Plus Vitality –
Formulated for immune and digestive health* with ingredients like
Maca Root, Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, and 1 Billion CFUs of probiotics
(BC30) per shot.
- Two flavors: Vanilla Almond with Watermelon Seedbutter, Apple Ginger with Sunflower Seedbutter.
Manuka Honey Plus Clarity – Supports
immune and digestive health with 1 Billion CFUs of probiotics
(BC30), plus 100% DV of choline (shown to improve memory and
attention), and green coffee extract for an energy boost.
- Two flavors: Lemon Vanilla with Watermelon Seedbutter, Chocolate Caramel with Sunflower Seedbutter.
- Manuka Honey Plus Immunity – An invigorating blend of acerola, propolis, elderberry, and Staimune inactivated cultures to support immune health* each shot delivers 100% DV of Vitamin C.
Apple Cider Vinegar with Manuka Honey
- Crafted in New Zealand from cold-pressed, organically grown apples naturally fermented to preserve the Mother of Vinegar and infused with KFactor 16 Manuka Honey and Beechwood Honey. Perfect for daily health tonics, salad dressings and more. SRP $11.99 per bottle.
Manuka Honey Skincare
Nourish from head-to-toe with clean skincare infused with organic
Manuka Honey, organic oils, and plant extracts to boost hydration and
leave skin feeling and looking radiant. For use on all skin types.
- Manuka Honey Gentle Facial Cleanser – Cleanse, refresh and enrich skin with an infusion of Manuka Honey, aloe leaf juice, blueberry fruit extract, and avocado oil. SRP $21.99.
- Manuka Honey Hydrating Day Cream – Soothe, hydrate and prep skin with the power of Manuka Honey and lemon fruit extract. SRP $22.99.
- Manuka Honey Renewing Body Lotion – Renew and revitalize skin with the wellness qualities of Manuka Honey and the refreshing scent of aloe & green tea. SRP $24.99
Manuka Honey & Shea Butter Products
– These body care products expertly combine nourishing Manuka
Honey with Fairly Traded, organic Shea butter infused with the
scent of warm vanilla.
- Whipped Body Butter – Indulge dry parched skin with the addition of skin-loving organic baobab oil. SRP $24.99.
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub – Reveal fresh, revitalized, glowing skin while sluffing away impurities. Infused with skin-calming organic calendula oil. SRP $24.99.
- Moisturizing Hand Cream – Deeply moisturizing for the driest hands. SRP $21.99.
New Wedderspoon Manuka Honey Plus, Apple Cider Vinegar with Manuka Honey, and skincare line will begin to rollout nationwide in March. Wedderspoon products are available at specialty, natural, and traditional grocers nationwide, including Whole Foods Market, Wegmans, Publix, Sprouts, CVS, Natural Grocers and online at Amazon.com. For more information, please visit wedderspoon.com.
*As part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Founded in 2005, Wedderspoon is a passionate steward of Manuka Honey-based wellness products that awaken energized living. Wedderspoon offers a dynamic collection of expertly crafted products to support daily wellness, capturing the lusciously rare and powerful nature of genuine Manuka Honey, which is exclusively produced by bees feeding off the Manuka bush on New Zealand’s North and South Islands. From its use in home “remedies,” the kitchen, and in beauty and active lifestyle self-care rituals, Wedderspoon Manuka Honey’s vibrant health properties make it one of the most highly sought after holistic wellness ingredients in the world. Wedderspoon products are available at specialty, natural and traditional grocers nationwide, including Whole Foods Market, Wegmans, Publix, Sprouts, CVS, Natural Grocers and online at Amazon.com. For more information, visit wedderspoon.com.