PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Radian Group Inc. (NYSE: RDN), a leading provider of mortgage insurance, risk management products and mortgage and real estate services to financial institutions, announced today it has reconfigured its sales team to create a unified focus on selling all Radian products and services across the mortgage continuum. By offering a single point of contact for all Radian products including mortgage insurance and other credit risk management, title and settlement services, real estate valuation, mortgage and real estate transaction diligence, and REO asset management, Radian is unmatched in its ability to serve its partners in all areas of the mortgage and real estate markets.
“At Radian, we set ourselves apart from the competition with our unparalleled ability to offer products and services across the mortgage value chain,” said Radian Chief Executive Officer Rick Thornberry. “Our renewed focus at an enterprise level will help increase awareness of all of our products and the value that we can deliver, and help position our company as an even more relevant and prized partner.”
Chief Franchise Officer Brien McMahon will continue to lead the Radian Enterprise Sales team to offer a comprehensive suite of products and provide increased support to the company’s growing customer base. Steered by Mike Dziuba, SVP, Real Estate Services, the senior relationship managers will help identify and focus on the largest opportunities within their respective industry segment. In addition, the senior relationship managers will work closely with the mortgage insurance (MI) sales team, under the leadership of Marshall Gayden, SVP, MI Sales, to drive an even better customer experience by offering a unified focus on all Radian products and services.
- Tony Bruschi, Senior Relationship Manager, Credit Unions – Since joining Radian in 1985, Bruschi has managed Radian's Secondary Marketing team, Inside Sales Support, Wall Street Sales, and various segment strategies, including Credit Union Sales.
- Gary Egkan, Senior Relationship Manager, Banks – In more than 17 years with Radian, Egkan has been instrumental in forging relationships with mortgage insurance customers and delivering beyond their expectations.
- David Kittle, Senior Relationship Manager, Mortgage Bankers – An industry veteran with more than 40 years of mortgage banking and real estate experience, Kittle will help drive performance and growth across the organization, while deepening Radian’s capacity and value to its customers.
- Andy Pollock, Senior Relationship Manager, Wall Street, Investment Banking/Private Equity and Fund Managers – Pollock joined the Radian family of companies in October 2015, bringing more than 25 years of operational and consulting experience in all phases of lending and servicing.
- Shelly Schwieso, Senior Relationship Manager, GSEs (Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac) and Servicers – Renowned for her mortgage expertise, Schwieso joins the Radian team with more than 30 years of financial services sales experience including nine years of working on Wall Street.
“As Radian continues to evolve and differentiate itself from its competitors, our Enterprise Sales team is committed to maximizing growth opportunities for our customers,” said McMahon. “This team of talented leaders and industry experts brings an exceptional understanding of the mortgage finance and banking systems from both the vendor and customer perspectives and will help drive continued growth here at Radian.”
Radian Group Inc. (NYSE: RDN), headquartered in Philadelphia, provides private mortgage insurance, risk management products and real estate services to financial institutions. Radian offers products and services through two business segments:
- Mortgage Insurance, through its principal mortgage insurance subsidiary Radian Guaranty Inc. This private mortgage insurance helps protect lenders from default-related losses, facilitates the sale of low-downpayment mortgages in the secondary market and enables homebuyers to purchase homes more quickly with downpayments less than 20%.
- Mortgage and Real Estate Services, through its principal services subsidiary Clayton, as well as Green River Capital, Red Bell Real Estate and ValuAmerica. These solutions include information and services that financial institutions, investors and government entities use to evaluate, acquire, securitize, service and monitor loans and asset-backed securities.
Additional information may be found at www.radian.biz.