DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Medical Waste Management Market Insights, Opportunity Analysis, Market Shares and Forecast 2017 - 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global medical waste management market is expected to rise with the CAGR of about 5% during forecast period 2016-2023.
Large amount of healthcare waste generated is one of the major driving factors which contributes to the growth of global medical waste management market during forecast period. However, the requirement of high capital investments and lack of training for proper disposal are some of the factors restraining the growth of global medical waste management market during forecast period.
Geographically, the global medical waste management market report has been segmented in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Rest of World. North America held the largest market revenue share for the medical waste management market in 2016 and is expected to dominate the market during forecast period due to growing healthcare industry. Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as the fastest growing region medical waste management market during forecast period.
The growth in global medical waste management market is also influenced by presence of major players such as Remondis Medison Gmbh (Germany), Veolia Environment S.A. (France), Waste Management, Inc. (U.S.), Sharps Compliance, Inc. (U.S.), Medical & Clinical Waste Services (Australia), etc. Product launches, mergers & acquisitions etc. are some crucial strategies adopted by major market players of global medical waste management market to gain competitive advantage.
- Rapid Rise in Aging Population
- Increasing Support and Initiatives by Government Authorities
- Overall Growing Healthcare Industry
- Large Amount of Healthcare Waste Generated
- Requirement of High Capital Investments
- Lack of Training for Proper Disposal
- Technological Advancements
- Outsourcing of Medical Waste Management Services
- Lack of Regulations for Medical Waste Management in Developing Countries
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Geographic Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- Biomedical Waste Solutions, LLC
- Clean Harbors, Inc.
- Clinx Medical Waste Management
- Compass Medical Waste Services
- Daniels Sharpsmart, Inc.
- Medical & Clinical Waste Services
- Medpro Disposal
- Recology Inc.
- Remondis Medison GmbH
- Republic Services, Inc.
- Sharps Compliance, Inc.
- Stericycle, Inc.
- Suez Environnement S.A.
- Veolia Environnement S.A.
- Waste Management, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j6rwj4/global_medical?w=4