DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Telco Mobile Money Outlook 2017 - Disrupting Traditional Monetary Services" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The research report analyzes how telcos around the world adapt to the growing trend of offering Mobile Money Services to their customer base and the evolution of these services over time. Telcos globally face issues around disruption from OTT players, declining revenues and heavy competition from other telcos; this in turn makes them look at services that can add value to their customer base and grow revenue.
Mobile Money services does just that: this spans across not only payments but also new age money services such as investments, insurance and some telcos are even becoming digital banks. This report will enable telcos, third party players and vendors to understand how players think about mobile money and its evolution and how this can feed into wider telco consumer services strategies.
Some of the leading companies mentioned in the report includes AT&T, Digicel Group, Orange, Vodafone, Bharti Airtel, Globe Telecom, China Mobile, Vivo, MTN, Zain, PayTM, WeChat Pay, AliPay and Visa among others.
- New age Mobile Money - Insights on the way in which telcos are evolving their mobile Money services to go well beyond traditional services, and even disrupting traditional monetary services.
- Focus on Mobile Money technology enablers - The change in services can only be brought on by changes in technologies that consumers are adopting; this includes topics like NFC, QR codes and even facial recognition.
- Over 30 Case Studies - An in-depth look at over 30 key players in the market across the world, with a well represented balance in each region.
- Vendor Insights - Mobile Money is a strongly vendor dominated area simply because services like clearing and settlement of funds is vital and difficult for some stakeholders to do on their own. The report provides insights into 20 vendors to help telcos choose the best one for their needs.
- Localizing global case studies - Highlights case studies of exceptional telcos that have been early movers in the industry and also provide a local understanding of the global case studies.
- Leveraging telco strengths - Recommendations on the steps that telcos need to take in order to become significant players in the industry based on tools that are already at their disposal.
- Actionable country level insights - Provides insights at a country level across all the regions worldwide. It highlights current telco strategies in mobile financial services and provides a world view based on this.
- Learning from failure - Not only does this report cover case studies of successful telcos but also highlights unsuccessful case studies which provides learning for other players.
- OTT View - An understanding of what OTT services are doing in the space, and how they are working to dominate the Mobile money space.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Traditional Mobile Money Services
3. Emerging Mobile Money Services
4. Key Payment Technologies
- Device based payments
5. Emergence of new players
- Impact of internet disruptors
- Telcos work with OTT services
6. Regional Mobile Money Trends
- North America
- AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile: The partnership which was not to be
- South America
- Digicel MonCash: Focus on telco wallets
- Vivo Brazil: Zooming in on the digital consumer
- Claro, Entel Peru: Collaborating from the top
- Orange: Growth of Digital Banks
- VEON: Digital platform with roots in payments
- MegoFon: Card based mobile money growth
- Vodafone M-Pesa: Mobile Money Pioneers
- MTN Ghana: Kicking things off in mobile money
- NetOne Zimbabwe: Adding value to consumer services
- Middle East
- Zain: Bringing mobile money to the Middle East
- Asia Pacific
- Telenor India: Innovative use of MFS
- Bharti Airtel: Banking on the unbanked
- Globe Telecom: Creating the new cash
- China Mobile: Partnering for a way ahead
7. Vendor Case studies
- Mahindra Comviva (TerraPay): Hub provider for mobile payments
- TerraPay Global Coverage
- TerraPay Strengths
- Gemalto: The security experts
- Gemalto Key Client List
- F1Soft: Winning the local market
- F1Soft Client Portfolio
- mFino: Cloud based disruptor
- Fisev: Rooted in banking
- Pozitron: Focus on digital experiences
- Turkish Airlines case study
- ProgressSoft: End to end experts
- Fusion Payments: User experience matters
- Fusion Payments Solution
- Fortumo: Carrier Billing
- Fortumo telco coverage
- Infobip (Centili): Carrier billing and SMS
- Centili Strengths
- Amdocs: Full service player
- Amdocs' Offering
- Ericsson: Global giant
- Ericsson Wallet Platform
- Visa: Part of the entire value chain
- Apple Pay: Device based disruption
- PayPal: The MFS incumbent
- PayPal Metrics
- Square: Focus on POS
- PayTM: Digital wallet storm
- WeChat Pay: Messaging and Payments
- AliPay: Chinese payments giant
- eServGlobal: The long innings player
- Ingenico ePayments: Whitelabel Solutions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3vq822/global_telco?w=4