SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A recent Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) survey of U.S. consumers revealed people spend on average 7.8 hours per day engaging with digital content—a figure that jumps to 11.1 hours per day among teenagers. Brands must produce, execute and iterate on compelling content at ever-increasing velocity to engage with consumers, which is not an easy feat. To solve for these challenges, Adobe today unveiled tighter integrations and seamless workflows between creatives, marketers and data analysts in Adobe Experience Manager, part of Adobe Marketing Cloud in Adobe Experience Cloud. These advances better enable brands to reach consumers across the full range of devices and channels. Adobe Sensei, the company’s AI and machine learning framework, further automates the delivery of personalized content, empowering marketers to work smarter and faster. New ways to pull creative content instantaneously from Adobe Creative Cloud into Marketing Cloud let brands integrate content and data more closely and deliver a seamlessly integrated experience.
“Content will always play an integral role in building brand loyalty, with personalization, authenticity and design reigning supreme,” said Aseem Chandra, senior vice president, Digital Experience Strategic Marketing at Adobe. “The new content capabilities we are announcing today empower brands to deliver digital experiences that delight consumers and uniquely integrate content and data.”
Experience Manager’s new intelligent content capabilities will be available next month and empower marketers to:
- Intelligently discover images: Smart Tags helps marketers discover relevant images in an instant. The capability leverages an algorithm to automatically add metadata keywords that can be easily trained to recognize a company’s image attributes and add relevant tag values. As a brand’s library and taxonomy expand, Adobe Sensei continues to learn and recognize business-specific image features more quickly.
- Automatically personalize content: Marketers can deliver content that intelligently adapts to individuals’ behavior and channels with new personalization capabilities. With Adobe Sensei, Smart Layout automatically generates the most effective layouts and assets for individuals. A restaurant can automatically serve up different images, menus and offers to someone who’s vegetarian or gluten intolerant, for instance. New fluid experiences combine Experience Manager’s ability to deliver content across marketing channels with Adobe Target for personalization and automatically adapts messages to specific situations. For example, a retailer can email customers to promote a store opening with personalized invitations to its launch party and targeted offers. That same content can be leveraged for Facebook and the retailer’s mobile app.
- Intelligently tailor images for different screens: With intelligent Dynamic Media capabilities, marketers can automate tasks in bulk and deliver experiences faster. Smart Imaging detects the type of device and available bandwidth, minimizing the file size of images by as much as 70 percent to ensure smooth and quick loading without loss of visual fidelity. Smart Crop uses Adobe Sensei to detect and crop to the focal point in any image, capturing the intended focus regardless of screen size. Within Smart Crop, marketers can automatically locate and generate high quality swatches from product imagery that show color or texture, for example.
- Adapt forms for a better experience: Filling out forms for enrollment can make or break a customer’s experience. With Automated Forms Conversion, organizations can automatically identify and quickly change input fields from a traditional PDF into a great mobile experience, reducing customer frustration and abandonment.
New integrations between Marketing Cloud and Creative Cloud in 2018 will unify creative and marketer workflows:
- More easily access assets stored in Experience Manager from within Creative Cloud apps: Finding, modifying and reviewing enterprise assets requires creatives and marketers today to toggle back and forth between different solutions. To streamline collaboration, Adobe is enabling creatives to find the digital assets they need in Experience Manager Assets natively from Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC and Adobe InDesign CC through powerful search. Creatives can also enjoy cloud-based collaboration without leaving their creative apps as they work on work-in-progress to production-ready assets. Through this native flow of content, only Adobe lets brands seamlessly bring assets into the industry’s leading content management solution.
- Use 3D and source Adobe Stock content from Creative Cloud: To help marketers easily create and repurpose 3D models to bring new and engaging experiences to market faster, Adobe is integrating Experience Manager with Adobe Dimension CC. Marketers can seamlessly leverage 3D content designed in Creative Cloud and turn them into marketing assets. For example, a car manufacturer can upload a 3D model of a car in Experience Manager, make adjustments like changing the color and rendering the model into an image. Each rendered version can be saved as a marketing asset in minutes, bypassing costly photo shoots. Additionally, Experience Manager’s connection with Adobe Stock enables marketers to pull in Stock images and publish them across any channel.
Experience Manager, part of Adobe Experience Cloud, is leveraged by enterprise and mid-sized brands such as Hyatt, Mastercard, Nissan, Informatica, Philips, Manulife, Morningstar, Progrexion, UBS, Constellation Energy Group, Qantas Airlines and T-Mobile. Adobe’s leadership in content management is unrivaled (see Gartner and Forrester Research leadership rankings). Experience Manager integrates with Creative Cloud to seamlessly manage content and asset workflows at scale and Adobe Document Cloud to digitize document workflows. Integration with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target provides deep insights into customer behavior and personalizes content.
- Video of new Adobe Experience Manager content capabilities
- Adobe Blog post from Loni Stark about new Adobe Experience Manager content capabilities
- CMO.com post about the findings from Adobe’s consumer content survey
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2018 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.