DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AerCap Holdings N.V. (“AerCap”) (NYSE: AER) has announced its major business transactions during the full year and fourth quarter 2017:
Full Year 2017 Transactions
- Signed lease agreements for 230 aircraft.
- Purchased 58 aircraft.
- Executed sale transactions for 114 aircraft.
- Signed financing transactions for $12.6 billion.
Fourth Quarter 2017 Transactions
- Signed lease agreements for 46 aircraft, including 20 widebody aircraft and 26 narrowbody aircraft.
- Purchased 25 aircraft, including 15 Airbus A320neo Family aircraft, 4 Airbus A350s and 6 Boeing 787s.
- Executed sale transactions for 29 aircraft, including 12 Airbus A320 Family aircraft, 1 Airbus A330, 1 Airbus A340, 8 Boeing 737NGs, 2 Boeing 757s, 2 Boeing 777-200ERs and 1 Boeing 777-300ER from AerCap’s owned portfolio, and 1 Airbus A320 Family aircraft and 1 Boeing 777-200ER from AerCap’s managed portfolio. We continue to manage 4 aircraft that were sold from our owned portfolio during the quarter.
- Signed financing transactions for $1.7 billion.
- Exercised options with Airbus to purchase 50 A320neo Family aircraft, with deliveries starting from 2022.
AerCap is the global leader in aircraft leasing with, as of December 31, 2017, 1,531 owned, managed or on order aircraft in its portfolio. AerCap has one of the most attractive order books in the industry. AerCap serves approximately 200 customers in approximately 80 countries with comprehensive fleet solutions. AerCap is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (AER) and has its headquarters in Dublin with offices in Los Angeles, Shannon, Fort Lauderdale, Singapore, Amsterdam, Shanghai, Abu Dhabi, Seattle and Toulouse.
This press release contains certain statements, estimates and forecasts with respect to future performance and events. These statements, estimates and forecasts are "forward-looking statements." In some cases, forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "may," "might," "should," "expect," "plan," "intend," "estimate," "anticipate," "believe," "predict," "potential" or "continue" or the negatives thereof or variations thereon or similar terminology. All statements other than statements of historical fact included in this press release are forward-looking statements and are based on various underlying assumptions and expectations and are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and assumptions, and may include projections of our future financial performance based on our growth strategies and anticipated trends in our business. These statements are only predictions based on our current expectations and projections about future events. There are important factors that could cause our actual results, level of activity performance or achievements to differ materially from the results, level of activity, performance or achievements expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements. As a result, we cannot assure you that the forward-looking statements included in this press release will prove to be accurate or correct. In light of these risks, uncertainties and assumptions, the future performance or events described in the forward-looking statements in this press release might not occur. Accordingly, you should not rely upon forward-looking statements as a prediction of actual results and we do not assume any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any of these forward-looking statements. Except as required by applicable law, we do not undertake any obligation to, and will not, update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.