Information technology has been largely impacting the manufacturing industry. With the increase in the number of IIoT solutions and real-time data processing, predictive analytics is enabling processing of large volumes of data captured from the connected machines. The current scenario includes involvement of humans in making logical decisions along with low-level machine processors. The concept of artificial intelligence (AI) or cognitive intelligent systems will thus enable machines to self-detect vicissitudes in the manufacturing processes and be in-built with capabilities to respond in real time with limited need for human intervention. Mass customization, complete automation, adoption of intuitive robots, and responsive intelligent machines will be enabled by the adoption of AI technologies.
This technology and innovation report provides a detailed look into the world of artificial intelligence and the key research focus areas that will impact the manufacturing sector. This study also focuses on AI technologies and how they enable various manufacturing supply chain participants to become smarter. Other modules include market potential, market participants, as well as implementation case studies and the future of individual technologies and its impact on the manufacturing sector.
Key questions answered in the study:
- What are the trending technologies of AI in manufacturing?
- What is the value addition of AI technologies in manufacturing?
- What are the key trends that will shape the cognitive factory?
- Who are the cognitive solution providers?
- What are the benefits of AI application in manufacturing?
- What is the market potential of AI?
- What are some of the strategies that manufacturers should adopt to accelerate growth?
- What are future technology trends? How will it impact the industrial and manufacturing sectors?
Key Topics Covered:
1.0 Executive Summary
2.0 Technology Status Assessment
3.0 Intelligent Manufacturing Systems Implementation Cases
4.0 Assessment of Market Potential
5.0 Strategic Viewpoint
6.0 Key Patents and Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tghwvs/2017_ai?w=4