WEST WARWICK, R.I.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AstroNova, Inc., (NASDAQ: ALOT), a global leader in data visualization technologies, today announced that AstroNova Test & Measurement has launched an upgraded TMX® data acquisition (DAQ) system, featuring enhanced security with Windows 10 and a high-speed oscilloscope for 60x faster measurements.
“The TMX and its user-friendly software have become a trusted and reliable solution for critical applications around the world,” said Bryan Nadeau, General Manager of AstroNova Test & Measurement. “The addition of the Windows 10 operating system provides enhanced security. The optional embedded scope card provides 60x faster sampling rates for testing new requirements in field testing, production environments or lab work.”
Benefits of the enhanced TMX include:
- Obtain measurement data in less time with an all-in-one system. TMX is a complete solution with everything needed to acquire, visualize and analyze data quickly.
- Increase test coverage and reduce costs by eliminating the need to purchase a separate instrument for high-speed measurements. The 2-channel scope card extends the sampling rate to 50 MHz for 2 channels.
- Reduce file sizes using advanced triggering capabilities and multiple sampling rates. The embedded scope makes it easy to capture high-speed events while simultaneously sampling at lower rates for long-term trending.
- Achieve greater security with the Windows 10 operating system, in compliance with U.S. Department of Defense standards, designed to strengthen cybersecurity and streamline the IT operating environment. Easily exchange drives for recording of classified and non-classified data.
- Review and analyze data quickly with the built-in 17” touchscreen display. QuickLook data compression technology allows users to scroll through data in seconds without interrupting the current acquisition.
The TMX is an all-in-one, out of the box DAQ solution designed to acquire, visualize and analyze data. Tested to MIL-STD-810F standards, it will withstand the rigors of field testing, production environments and lab work. With its user-friendly software, the TMX has proven itself year after year, becoming a trusted and reliable solution for critical industry-leading applications around the world. To learn more about the TMX or our other solutions, please call us at 401-828-4000, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us online at https://tm.astronovainc.com/.
AstroNova, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALOT), a global leader in data visualization technologies, designs, manufactures, distributes and services a broad range of products that acquire, store, analyze and present data in multiple formats. The Product Identification segment offers a variety of hardware and software products and associated supplies that allow customers to mark, track and enhance the appearance of their products. The segment’s two business units are QuickLabel®, the industry leader in tabletop digital color label printing and TrojanLabel™, a leader in the light-production color label press and specialty printer markets. The Test and Measurement segment includes the Test & Measurement business unit, which offers a suite of products and services that acquire, record and analyze electronic signal data from local and networked sensors. The segment also includes the Aerospace business unit, which makes printers, networking hardware and related accessories. These products are used in the aircraft flight deck to print flight plans, navigation information and performance data and in the aircraft cabin to print maintenance data, receipts and passenger manifests. AstroNova is a member of the Russell Microcap® Index and the LD Micro Index (INDEXNYSEGIS: LDMICRO). Additional information is available by visiting www.astronovainc.com.