DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Software Defined Storage - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Software Defined Storage Market accounted for $4.18 billion in 2016 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 39.0% to reach $42.1 billion by 2023. Factors like growth in the volume of data across enterprises, rise of software-defined (SD) concept and cost optimization in managing hardware are boosting the market growth. Absence of skilled workforce for effective deployment of SDS infrastructure and security and reliability concerns in virtual cloud storage will impede the market growth. Furthermore, competitive market environment and downtime avoidance of storage infrastructure provide wider opportunity for the market to grow.
Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance (BFSI) application segment accounted for largest market revenue because it gives analysts sufficient time to plan and manage their data to comply with evolving government regulations. Software-Defined Storage Controller Software is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period. The security, and support & maintenance services are expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance (BFSI)
- Logistics and Warehouse
- Media and Entertainment
- Telecom & IT
- Other Applications
- Data-Backup and Disaster-Recovery
- Storage Provisioning and High Availability
- Other Usages
- Data Management
- Data Security and Compliance Software
- Software-Defined Storage Controller Software
- Software-Defined Storage Server
- Storage Hypervisor
- Deployment and Testing
- Support and Maintenance
- Training and Consulting
- Other Services
Organization Sizes Covered:
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMES)
- Large Enterprises
- Amplidata Inc.
- Citrix Systems Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- EMC Corporation
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- Hitachi Data Systems
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Trend Analysis
4. Porters Five Force Analysis
5. Global Software Defined Storage Market, By Application
6. Global Software Defined Storage Market, By Usage
7. Global Software Defined Storage Market, By Component
8. Global Software Defined Storage Market, By Organization Size
9. Global Software Defined Storage Market, By Geography
10. Key Developments
11. Company Profiling
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ngsw6w/software_defined