SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Noodle.ai, the leading Enterprise Artificial Intelligence applications company, announced today that Bay Area brand strategist Chelsea Hardaway has joined as Chief Marketing Officer.
Chelsea comes to Noodle.ai after 14 years at the helm of Hardaway, Inc., a creative shop she founded. Before starting the agency, she spent five years at Deloitte Consulting as Global Director of Brand and three years at Ogilvy. Chelsea co-authored the best-selling book “Why Business People Speak Like Idiots” and developed the Bullfighter Software, an online “conscience” to strip the bull out of business – and act as an antidote to rampant hype and jargon.
Chelsea graduated from Northwestern University with a BA in Political Science.
At Noodle.ai, Chelsea will lead company and product marketing.
“We are excited to have Chelsea join us as CMO. She is part pirate, part pragmatist, and part storyteller. She will hold us to our promise to act as “explainers-in-chief” status in the Enterprise AI world. We pride ourselves on stripping away the hype to create value for our clients. Chelsea is the right brand leader for us,” said Stephen Pratt, CEO of Noodle.ai.
“We are all drowning in a tsunami of AI hype,” said Chelsea, “And no one is ready for most of it. What attracted me to Noodle.ai was its desire to get real about what AI can and can’t do for the enterprise. We’re going to take an incredibly complex topic and demystify it. We’re going to educate. And we’re going to offer predictive applications that power very accurate human decision-making. There’s a lot of technology behind it, but it’s really that simple.”
Chelsea joins an executive team with deep enterprise AI experience that includes:
- CEO Stephen Pratt, who served as Global Leader of Watson for IBM Global Business Services;
- President and COO Raj Joshi, previously Senior EVP of Professional Services at MicroStrategy;
- Chief Data Science Officer Dr. Matt Denesuk, previously Chief Data Science Officer for GE;
- Chief Technology Officer Dr. Ted Gaubert, previously CTO of Infosys Consulting;
- Chief Client Officer John Kalil, previously Managing Director at Boston Consulting Group; and
- Chief Product Officer, Deepinder Dhingra, previously Head of Products & Strategy, Mu Sigma.
Noodle.ai is the leading Enterprise Artificial Intelligence applications company. The breakthrough design of Noodle.ai is based on a set of interconnected learning algorithms that surface insights at the intersection of supply and demand planning. Founded in 2016, Noodle.ai is led by executives previously with the top firms in data science, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and management consulting.