DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cloud Server - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
It is cloud infrastructure service, which allows various verticals and personals to build architecture using virtual network. The flexibility, scalability, cost effectiveness and reliability to cloud server by end-users is expected to drive the market. In addition to this the cloud server market is majorly dominated by organizations, on account of its varied usage across the verticals such as web server, mail server, application server etc.
North American market is expected to dominate the market regional segment on account of vast presence of organizations using cloud server in their workplace. Asia Pacific market is estimated to grow at highest CAGR due to the rapid development across verticals in this region.
Some of the key players of the Cloud Server market include Amazon, Cisco-Corp., Dell Inc., Fujitsu, Google Inc., Hewlett Packard, Hitachi, IBM Corporation, Liquid Web, Microsoft Corporation, NEC, Oracle Corp., Rackspace and Vmware.
What The Report Offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Media and Entertainment
- Telecommunication and It
- Transportation and Logistics
- Travel and Hospitality
- Other Verticals
- Development and Testing
- Disaster Recovery
- Other Applications
- Data Storage
Deployment Models Covered:
- Hybrid Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w3lhn6/cloud_server