NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--HSBC, one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, today announced the launch of its HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard® credit card – a luxury credit card that provides best-in-class travel benefits and privileges for clients.
“We listened to what our customers wanted in a premium credit card and built a product that provides the ultimate support for their lifestyle,” said Pablo Sanchez, Head of Retail Banking and Wealth Management for HSBC in the US and Canada. “Our new HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard® credit card is a highly competitive offering and represents the most valuable collection of features and benefits ever offered in an HSBC credit card.”
The HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard® credit card, a sleek, new metal card, offers worldwide rewards on a broad list of travel purchases – from traditional airfare, hotels and trains to ride-sharing apps through credits with Uber and Lyft.
Exceptional Benefits Offered
HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard® clients earn 50,000 Rewards Program Bonus Points after spending $4,000 or more in the first three months – one of the highest premiums currently offered on the market. In addition to no Foreign Transaction Fees, premium benefits include:
- 3X Points on travel worldwide, 2X Points on dining purchases worldwide and 1X Points on all other purchases
- $100 Annual Air Travel Statement Credit as reimbursement for flights, baggage fees, upgrades or air travel purchases
- $85 application fee credit for TSA Pre✓®
- Unlimited Boingo Wi-Fi at over 1 million hotspots worldwide
- Up to $100 annual statement credits for rides with Uber and Lyft
- Get 50% more value than cash when you redeem your points for air travel through HSBC’s travel rewards website
- Other exciting travel and shopping benefits
- Mastercard Airport Experiences provided by LoungeKey – enjoy complimentary membership to over 850 airport lounges worldwide and receive up to 15% off at select duty free shops, restaurants, spas, and hundreds of airport retailers
- 24/7 direct access to HSBC Premier Customer Service Specialists
- World Elite Concierge Service
- Elevated access to HSBC Premier events and experiences
“Consumers want a card that provides priceless experiences linked to their passions and life experiences. We are proud of the HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard® credit card and its rich suite of benefits as we are with all of the programs we have launched globally with HSBC,” said Raj Seshadri, president, U.S. Issuers for Mastercard®.
HSBC World Elite Premier Mastercard® credit card, available to HSBC Premier clients, complements the recently launched open market HSBC credit cards that offer a full suite of benefits designed to support life experiences, including a wide range of travel and dining purchases, flexible redemption options and valuable travel credits.
“Consumers today expect credit cards that not only reward them, but complement the way they live and travel,” said Marcos Meneguzzi, Head of Cards and Unsecured Lending. “With our new card offerings, we’ve designed a full portfolio to meet the wants and needs of consumers, whether it’s added purchasing power, maximizing cash back rewards or investing in life experiences.”
Additional HSBC credit cards offered include:
HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card – designed to provide consumers with a long introductory offer period and fewer fees than many competitors. Features include:
- No Annual Fee and a 0% Introductory APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for the first 18 months from Account opening. After that, a variable APR of 11.99%, 15.99% or 19.99% will apply.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees, no penalty APR and one late fee waiver per year.
HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card – designed for those that want to maximize their cash earnings and “win” the cashback game. Features include:
- No Annual Fee, no Foreign Transaction Fees and an Introductory Offer of $150 cash back for new HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card customers who spend $500 or more in new, net card purchases during the first 3 months from Account opening.
- 0% Introductory APR on Balance Transfers for the first 15 months from Account opening. After that, a variable APR of 13.99%, 17.99% or 23.99% will apply.
- 2% Introductory cash back on purchases made within the first 6 months from Account opening. After that, receive 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
- 10% Anniversary Bonus on all cash rewards earned each year.
HSBC Premier World Mastercard® credit card – designed for HSBC Premier clients, providing an exceptionally rich rewards program and a vast array of benefits tailored to the needs of discerning travelers and shoppers. Features include:
- No Annual Fee for qualified Premier clients, no Foreign Transaction Fees and an Introductory offer of 35,000 Rewards Program Bonus Points for new Premier World Mastercard® credit card clients who spend $2,500 or more in new, net card purchases during the first three months from Account opening.
- Enhanced travel benefits and world-class shopping rewards, 2X Rewards Program Points on travel, and 1X Rewards Program Points on all other purchases.
- $85 TSA Pre✓® Credit to reimburse the application fee.
- $50 annual statement credits for rides with Uber and Lyft.
- Unlimited Boingo Wi-Fi at over 1 million hotspots worldwide.
For more information on the Premier World Elite and the Premier World Mastercard® credit cards or to apply for the Cash Rewards or the Gold Mastercard® credit card, visit any HSBC bank branch location nationwide or go to https://www.us.hsbc.com/creditcards.
HSBC Bank USA, National Association (HSBC Bank USA, N.A.), with total assets of US$191.9bn as of 30 June 2017 (US GAAP), serves customers through retail banking and wealth management, commercial banking, private banking, asset management, and global banking and markets segments. It operates 229 bank branches throughout the United States. There are 146 in New York as well as branches in: California; Connecticut; Delaware; Washington, D.C.; Florida; Maryland; New Jersey; Pennsylvania; Virginia; and Washington. HSBC Bank USA, N.A. is the principal subsidiary of HSBC USA Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of HSBC North America Holdings Inc. HSBC Bank USA, N.A. is a Member of the FDIC.
HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, is headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from around 3,900 offices in 67 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. With assets of US$2,492bn at 30 June 2017, HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations.