DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Nanotechnology in Medical Applications: The Global Market" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This report discusses the implications of technology and commercial trends in the context of the current size and growth of the pharmaceutical market, both in global terms and analyzed by the most important national markets. The important technologies supporting nanomedicine are reviewed, and the nature and structure of the nanomedicine industry are discussed with profiles of the leading 60+ companies, including recent merger and acquisition (M&A) activity.
Five-year sales forecasts are provided for the national markets including the major therapeutic categories of products involved. Specific product categories quantified include diagnostics, cancer, CNS, anti-infective agents, cardiovasculars and anti-inflammatories.
The report includes:
- An overview of the global markets for nanotechnology used in medical applications
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- A review of technologies involved, in-depth analysis of applications in practice, and evaluation of future or potential applications
- Information on many significant products in which the nano dimension has made a significant contribution to product effectiveness
- A look at the regulatory environment, healthcare policies, demographics, and other factors that directly affect nanotechnology used in medicine
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities
- Coverage of strategies employed by companies specializing in nanomedicine to meet the challenges of this highly competitive market
- Ablynx NV
- Abraxis Bioscience (Celgene)
- Aphios Corp.
- Bioforce Nanosciences Holdings Inc.
- Calando Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- C Sixty Inc. (Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals)
- Elan (Alkermes Corp.)
- Farfield Scientific (Biolin Scientific Ab)
- Igi Laboratories (Teligent Inc.)
- Kereos Inc.
- Keystone Nano Inc.
- Kleindiek Nanotechnikgmbh
- Labopharm (Paladin Labs)
- Liplasome Pharma Aps
- Magforce Nanotechnologies
- Magnamedics Gmbh
- Microfluidics Corp.
- MIV Therapeuticsinc.
- Molecular Profiles (Juniper Pharma Services)
Key Topics Covered:
2: Summary and Highlights
4: Markets for Nanomedicine
5: The Nanomedicine Industry
6: Appendix: Glossary
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8kbz7l/nanotechnology_in