DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cancer Biomarkers Market Research and Analysis 2015 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global Cancer biomarkers market is estimated to witness an exponential growth rate of 11.7% during 2017-2022
The growth of the market is backed by the increasing prevalence of cancer coupled with the rising awareness related to the usage of biomarkers at various stages of cancer.
Over the next two decades, the number of new cases of cases if projected to rise by about 70%. Lack of physical activities, improper diet, frequent sun & UV exposure and increasing consumption of tobacco are some of the key factors that have attributed towards the increasing prevalence of cancer. Around 22% of cancer deaths are caused due to tobacco consumption and is regarded as the key risk factor for cancer.
Along with it, few internal factors such as genetic mutation, hormonal imbalance and metabolic mutation also contributes towards the rise in cancer cases which in turn boosts the demand for cancer biomarkers. Moreover, increasing demand for clinical diagnosis in cancer's early stages and growing geriatric population base further propels the usage rates of cancer biomarkers.
- Rising Prevalence of Cancer
- Growing Usage of Cancer Biomarkers in Drug Discovery & Development
- Technological Advancements
- FDA Support for Development of Biomarkers
- Improved Accuracy & Speed of Diagnosis
- Increasing Research Related to Cancer Biomarkers
- Low Benefit-Cost Ratio and High Capital Investment
- Lack of Regulatory & Reimbursement Systems
- Technical Issues Related to Sample Storage and Collection
- Rising Demand from Emerging Economies
- Growing Trend Towards Personalized Medicine
- Companion Diagnostics
- Abbott Laboratories
- Affymetrix, Inc.
- Agendia BV
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Ambrilia Biopharma
- Astellas Pharma US Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Biocurex Inc.
- Biomerieux S.A.
- Clarient, Inc.
- Diadexus Inc.
- Hologic, Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Qiagen N.V.
- Quest Diagnostics Inc.
- Roche Diagnostics Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/khlhfn/global_cancer