BIRMINGHAM, Ala.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regions Bank on Tuesday announced a variety of financial services, including payment extensions and the waiving of certain fees, to help people and businesses in Florida affected by Hurricane Irma.
“Regions Bank is committed to helping our customers, and our communities, as they recover from the storm,” said Grayson Hall, Chairman, President and CEO of Regions Financial Corp. “In addition to special disaster-relief offers, our teams at Regions are available to provide customized advice and guidance to help make the recovery easier for the people and businesses we serve.”
Disaster-recovery financial services1 available in Florida for a limited time include:
- Regions fees waived for our customers at other banks’ ATMs in the affected areas2
- Regions ATM fees waived for non-customers at Regions ATMs in the affected areas2
- One penalty-free CD withdrawal3
- Personal loan payment extensions and forbearances through our Customer Assistance Program4
- Payment extensions available for existing credit card holders4
- 0.50% discount on standard fixed rates for new unsecured business loans up to $50,000 (maximum term 36 months), and Regions will waive the origination and documentation fees with the option to elect the first payment to be deferred to 90 days5
- 0.50% discount on standard rates for new business loans up to $1 million to help with recovery needs for those in the affected disaster areas5
- 0.50% discount on standard rates and waiving of applicable processing fees for new personal unsecured loans to help with recovery needs for those in the affected disaster areas
- Business loan payment deferrals for up to 90 days available on existing loans for those in the affected disaster areas4
- A dedicated team is available to assist you with questions and concerns regarding your banking needs. Please call 1-800-411-9393 for immediate assistance. For assistance regarding home equity and other consumer loans, please call 1-866-298-1113. For questions regarding a mortgage, call our mortgage hotline at 1-800-986-2462.
Hurricane Irma updates are available online through a special section of Regions.com. Further, Regions offers an online Disaster Resource Center to help customers with storm-related financial needs. Resources can also be received through the Regions Customer Assistance Program.
Regions has established a dedicated toll-free number (1-800-411-9393) to expedite assistance to affected customers. General account services are also available at any time via regions.com and Regions’ mobile services.
About Regions Financial Corporation
Regions Financial Corporation (NYSE:RF), with $125 billion in assets, is a member of the S&P 500 Index and is one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, wealth management, mortgage, and insurance products and services. Regions serves customers across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates approximately 1,500 banking offices and 1,900 ATMs. Additional information about Regions and its full line of products and services can be found at www.regions.com.
© Regions Bank, Member FDIC.
1 Special offers are available for a limited time and only to individuals and businesses affected by storm damage in Florida, may be subject to other exclusions and restrictions, and are subject to change without notice. All loans and lines, extensions and forbearances are subject to required documentation and credit approval. Residency restrictions may apply. Special interest rates determined by applicant’s credit profile and may not extend to products offered by third parties, such as Avant.
2 Regions customers who use non-Regions ATMs may be charged an ATM service fee by the owner of the ATM. Regions ATM services to non-customers may be subject to fees charged by their banks.
3 The no-penalty offer allows customers to make one partial or complete withdrawal without penalty. The penalty-free withdrawal must be made more than seven days after the issue date or the most recent renewal date (whichever is later). Any other withdrawals will be subject to penalties.
4 Payment deferrals, extensions and forbearances are subject to credit approval. Interest will continue to accrue during the period that the payment is extended, skipped or deferred. For installment loans, extending, deferring or skipping payment will extend the maturity of your loan but will not automatically extend any optional insurance.
5 New business loan rate discount may not be combined with other special offers or discounts. Interest will accrue during the optional 90-day payment-deferral period for unsecured business loans if elected.