Model and Actress Kate Upton and Actress, Model and Fashion and Beauty Influencer Olivia Culpo celebrated Canada Goose’s 60th Anniversary in Toronto on Saturday, September 9, 2017. The event featured a surprise performance by Kendrick Lamar, Rapper and Songwriter. Other guests in attendance included Akon, Cuba Gooding Jr., Fefe Dobson, José Bautista, Joe Carter, James van Riemsdyk, and more. Aptly known as the “unofficial jacket of film crews everywhere” for its homage to the film and entertainment industry, Canada Goose commemorated its six decade history with an exclusive affair at the Four Seasons during the Toronto International Film Festival. The momentous occasion also served as a platform to launch the brand’s book, Greatness is Out There, which chronicles their Made in Canada success story and authentic heritage. The book features the personal stories of Goose People along with a look back at collaborations that pushed the brand into new areas of fashion, art, and design. Greatness is Out There will be available on Assouline.com starting September 12, 2017.
- A Tribe Called Red, Electronic Music Group
- Akon, Artist, Producer and Songwriter
- Aliya Jasmine Sovani, Television producer
- Atom Egoyan, Director
- Ben Saunders, Polar Explorer, Endurance Athlete, Motivational Speaker
- Corey Joseph, Indiana Pacers Basketball Player
- Cuba Gooding Jr., Actor
- Dani Reiss, Canada Goose CEO
- Eepmon, Artist
- Fefe Dobson, Singer and Songwriter
- James van Riemsdyk, Toronto Maple Leafs Hockey Player
- Joe Carter, Former MLB Player, Canadian Baseball Hall of Famer
- José Bautista, Toronto Blue Jay Baseball Player
- Kardinal Offishall, Artist
- Kate Upton, Model and Actress
- Kendrick Lamar, Rapper and Songwriter
- Marcus Stroman, Toronto Blue Jays Baseball Player
- Olivia Culpo, Actress, Model and Fashion and Beauty Influencer
- Paul Haggis, Director
- Ray Zahab, Runner, Explorer and Author
- Sarain Fox, Artist
- Sophie Darlington, Photographer
Four Seasons Toronto
60 Yorkville Ave
Toronto, ON M4W 0A4 Canada
When: Canada Goose 60th Anniversary Celebration, Saturday, September 9, 2017, 8:30 pm
Follow @CanadaGoose and #CG60Years on the brand’s social media channels as they celebrate their 60th Anniversary.
Download Hi-Res Images Here
General Photo Caption: Kate Upton and Olivia Culpo celebrated Canada Goose’s 60th Anniversary in Toronto on September 9th
About Canada Goose Inc.
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto, Canada in 1957, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world’s leading makers of performance luxury apparel. Every collection is informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic and inspired by relentless innovation and uncompromised craftsmanship. From Antarctic research facilities and the Canadian High Arctic, to the streets of New York, London, Milan, Paris, and Tokyo, people are proud to wear Canada Goose products. Employing more than 2,000 people worldwide, Canada Goose is a recognized leader for its Made in Canada commitment, and is a long-time partner of Polar Bears International. Visit canadagoose.com for more information.