DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) Market - Analysis and Forecast (2017-2023) (Focus on Test Type, Country Analysis (Test Volume & Value), APAC Countries by Test Type, Patent Landscape, and Competitive Landscape)" report to their offering.
Panorama Held the Largest Share of 19% of the Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) Market In Terms of Revenue in 2016, Followed by NIFTY With 16%
Non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) is an innovative way of screening pregnancies for fetal chromosomal aneuploidies by analyzing fetal cell-free DNA circulating in maternal blood. Amniocentesis, chorionic villus sampling (CVS), maternal serum screening, and nuchal translucency (NT) scan have been the primary diagnostic and screening methods for chromosomal abnormalities. The growth of NIPT market is attributed primarily to a rapid increase in genetic disorders/abnormalities, increase in fetal mortality, adoption of NIPT test in developed countries, and advancement of healthcare technologies.
In spite of enormous competition levels that prevails in the industry, the market growth is expected to be propelled by multiple factors such as rising demand for prenatal testing, adoption toward IVF procedures, increasing awareness among parents, and upsurge in the government spending on healthcare.
The research study has segmented the entire NIPT market into test value and volume, and geographical region including detail country analysis which enables the user gain a multi-dimensional view of the market. The research report employs an exhaustive and analytical approach to estimate and understand the market thus provides an all-inclusive insight into various forms of developments, market trends and strategies. While underlining the key driving and restraining factors for the NIPT market, the report also provides a comprehensive understanding in terms of competitive landscape, market share analysis, competitor benchmarking (matrices), and their positioning within the global NIPT market.
Some of the key player include Roche, Natera, Illumina, LabCorp, LifeCodexx, BGI Diagnostics, Premaitha and Berry Genomics, among others.
The following questions have been answered in this report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges and opportunities of the global NIPT market and their use cases?
- What are the key technological developments taking place in the NIPT market?
- What is the market share of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global NIPT market during the forecast period (2017-2023)?
- How will each segment of the global NIPT market grow over the forecast period and the revenue share for each of them by the end of 2023?
- Who are the leading players in the global NIPT market (2016)?
- Which geographical region will have the highest growth rate (CAGR) during the forecast period?
- What are the key development strategies employed by the key players across various geographies?
- What are the market trends and key developments in different geographical regions?
- What is the role of various regulatory and governmental agencies in global NIPT market across various geographical locations?
- What are the major consumer preferences while purchasing or undergoing an NIPT test?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Market Dynamics
4. Major Chromosomal Aneuploidies
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Global NIPT Market, By Test (Volume and Value)
7. Global NIPT Market, By Geography (Volume and Value)
8. End User Perception
9. Company Profiles
- BGI Diagnostics
- Berry Genomics
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9wr2fs/global