MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--As previously announced, eHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ: EHTH), a leading private online health insurance exchange, will be hosting an Investor & Analyst Day in New York City on Wednesday, May 10, 2017, at 9:00 a.m. eastern time. The event will include presentations by company executives focusing on eHealth’s strategic direction, key addressable markets and operational and financial performance.
A live webcast of the event will be accessible to the general public at approximately 9 a.m. ET on May 10 from the Investor Relations section of the Company's website http://ir.ehealthinsurance.com/. A replay of the webcast will be available later that day following the completion of the presentation, also accessible from the Investor Relations section of the Company's website. In-person attendance at the Investor Day requires advanced registration. Please email Kate Sidorovich, the Company’s Vice President, Investor Relations, at email@example.com for further information.
The agenda for the Investor & Analyst Day will be as follows:
- Scott Flanders, CEO – Introduction & eHealth Overview
- Dave Francis, CFO & COO – Market Opportunity & Growth Strategy
- Robert Hurley, President Medicare Products - Medicare Business Overview
- Paul Rooney, VP, Small Business, Individual & Family Products - Small Business Markets and Individual & Family Health Insurance Business Strategy
- Jeff Bernstein, SVP, Marketing - Marketing Strategy
- Michael Tadlock, SVP, Product Management - Product & Technology Strategy
- John Desser SVP Government Affairs & Matt Schlapp*, Guest Speaker - Regulatory Landscape Overview
- Dave Francis, CFO & COO - Financial Overview
* Matt Schlapp is a CNN political contributor and the chairman of the American Conservative Union, the oldest conservative lobbying organization in the country. Previously, Matt served as vice president of federal affairs at Koch Companies Public Sector, LLC. He also served as George W. Bush’s deputy assistant and political director.
About eHealth, Inc.
eHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ: EHTH) owns eHealth.com, a leading private online health insurance exchange where individuals, families and small businesses can compare health insurance products from leading insurers side by side and purchase and enroll in coverage online. eHealth offers thousands of individual, family and small business health plans underwritten by many of the nation's leading health insurance companies. eHealth (through its subsidiaries) is licensed to sell health insurance in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. eHealth also offers educational resources and powerful online and pharmacy-based tools to help Medicare beneficiaries navigate Medicare health insurance options, choose the right plan and enroll in select plans online through Medicare.com (www.Medicare.com), eHealthMedicare.com (www.eHealthMedicare.com) and PlanPrescriber.com (www.PlanPrescriber.com).