AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Guests are invited to Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa this summer to catch legendary musical performances during the luxurious resort’s fifth annual Barton Creek LIVE summer music series. Presented by Jim Beam®, this year’s line-up will feature iconic sounds set against the breathtaking views of the Texas Hill Country just minutes from downtown Austin – the Live Music Capital of the World.
From great tunes to picturesque views to refreshing specialty crafted cocktails, Barton Creek LIVE will offer up a lively atmosphere as a backdrop for this year’s line-up:
- June 23: Diamond Rio at 9 p.m. – An American country music platinum-selling band that is predominately known for its unique eclectic hybrid of modern country, traditional bluegrass and a hint of rock and roll.
- July 7: Tracy Lawrence at 9 p.m. – Lawrence has one of the most recognizable voices in country music with twenty-two songs on the Billboard top ten charts and eighteen number one singles, selling more than thirteen million albums.
- July 21: Cody Canada & The Departed at 9 p.m. – A southern rock band led by red dirt legend Cody Canada, the former front man of Cross Canadian Ragweed.
- August 11: Johnny Lee at 9 p.m. – This Texas-born country music legend spent years as a journeyman performer, playing Lone Star honky tonks and recording for various labels, before finally breaking through as a major crossover star with the 1980 hit "Lookin' for Love."
- August 18: Bruce Robinson & Kelly Willis at 9 p.m. – As one of Texas’ favorite country singer-songwriter duos, they will perform beautifully organic harmonies.
Room reservations or Barton Creek Country Club Membership are required to attend the performances and other summer activities. Tickets, available at the resort front desk check-in and the member clubhouse, are complimentary and required for performance admission. All attendees must be 13 or older to attend. Concert goers are encouraged to use the hashtag #BCLIVE to share their event photos.
Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa is also offering three package upgrade options for guests:
The Main Event package includes overnight luxury accommodations and complimentary access to Barton Creek LIVE for two.
The Texas Two-Step package features a BBQ cookout dinner, starting at 7 p.m. served on the Hill Country Veranda before the show begins, two drink tickets per person to use during the show and luxurious accommodations to help those dancing feet recover.
The Barton Creek LIVE VIP Experience Package is offered for the ultimate fans as it includes an artist meet and greet, reserved seating, open bar, a BBQ cookout dinner and luxurious accommodations.
Along with Barton Creek LIVE, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa provides numerous offers for all types of travelers. Whether it is a weeklong vacation or overnight staycation, all are invited to book a stay at Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa and enjoy many of the summer specials including:
- Red, White & Blue BBQ: On Monday, July 3, the resort will host a Texas-style Independence Day BBQ featuring Texas’ finest Oak Smoked BBQ, live entertainment from Cody Joe Hodges and an evening fireworks display. Tickets are available for $44++ for adults, $22++ for ages 6 to 12, $11++ for children ages 3-5 (plus tax and service charge) and complimentary for children 2 and under. Event runs 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Reservations are required; for tickets or more information, please click HERE.
- Independence Day Fireworks Display: Enjoy a spectacular fireworks display on the lawn beginning at approximately 9:15 p.m.
- VIP Independence Day Experience: Guests who book the VIP Experience will receive a private BBQ dinner, access to a private bar in the VIP Lounge and reserved seating during the fireworks display. Tickets are available for $80++ for adults, $40++ for children ages 6 to 12, $20++ for children ages 3-5 (plus tax and service charge) and complimentary for children 2 and under.
- Poolside Activities: Throughout the summer, Omni Barton Creek offers happy hour at the pool, live entertainment, miniature golf tournaments and much more fun for the entire family. The resort will also host poolside cookouts over Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends.
To book a stay, guests may visit http://www.omnihotels.com/bartoncreek or call 1-800-336-6158. Travelers or media also can follow Omni Barton Creek at Facebook.com/OmniBartonCreek and Twitter.com/OmniBartonCreek.
About Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Austin’s leading golf destination, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa treats active, discerning travelers to a welcoming and invigorating luxury experience set against a breathtaking Hill Country environment. Heralded as the #1 golf resort in Texas, Barton Creek boasts four nationally acclaimed championship courses. The resort features 309 spacious and beautifully appointed guest rooms, a newly renovated full-service Three Springs Spa, superior dining experiences in its Hill Country Dining Room and 8212 Wine Bar & Grill, and the industry’s finest meeting and wedding facilities. For more information on Barton Creek Resort & Spa, call 1-800-336-6158 or visit http://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/austin-barton-creek.
About Beam Suntory Inc.
As the world’s third largest premium spirits company, Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits Brands that Stir the World. Consumers from all corners of the globe call for the company’s brands, including the iconic Jim Beam and Maker’s Mark bourbon brands and Suntory whisky Kakubin, as well as world renowned premium brands including Knob Creek bourbon, Yamazaki, Hakushu and Hibiki Japanese whiskies, Teacher’s, Laphroaig, and Bowmore Scotch whiskies, Canadian Club whisky, Courvoisier cognac, Sauza tequila, Pinnacle vodka, and Midori liqueur.
Beam Suntory was created in 2014 by combining the world leader in bourbon and the pioneer in Japanese whisky to form a new company with a deep heritage, passion for quality, innovative spirit and commitment to Growing for Good. Headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois, Beam Suntory is a subsidiary of Suntory Holdings Limited of Japan. For more information on Beam Suntory, its brands, and its commitment to social responsibility, please visit www.beamsuntory.com and www.drinksmart.com.