SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AppViewX, a global leader in the management, automation and orchestration of best-in-class data center services, today announced SSH+, an SSH key management and automation solution for network infrastructure, aimed at making access more secure and efficient.
“Enterprises believe that SSH protocols in their infrastructure guarantee the security of their data and applications,” said Muralidharan Palanisamy, Chief Product Officer at AppViewX. “But organizations need to understand that the underlying SSH keys need to be managed and automated to prevent security breaches. SSH+ helps by creating a set process to secure SSH keys thereby protecting them from unauthorized usage.”
SSH+ enables teams to discover, create, provision, rotate and secure SSH keys automatically, while ensuring policy compliance across networks. A platform-agnostic solution that can manage and automate SSH keys’ lifecycle on-premise or in the cloud, SSH+ uses a single console to proactively prevent key misuse by enforcing access controls and monitoring key usage.
- Discover legitimate and rogue SSH keys installed in server and client devices, and categorize each key with necessary configuration information into an easy-to-use inventory to enable better management.
- Provides holistic view of SSH key usage, via the user portal, highlighting server and client associations, providing complete information about each key and minimizing security risks.
- Offers granular access for ease of administering access and SSH key management.
- Enables more secure management through the periodic and automated rotation of SSH keys to ensure fewer windows for vulnerabilities.
- Ensures SSH key management policies across SSH key groups to enforce compliance throughout the enterprise.
- Provides a scalable architecture that can easily adapt to leading on-premise and cloud environments.
AppViewX will be at the RSA Conference in booth #S2811, giving attendees a preview of SSH+. The team will also be showcasing updates to CERT+ and its modular architecture at the Moscone Center, San Francisco.
AppViewX is a global leader in the management, automation and orchestration of best-in-class data center services, helping companies turn IT from a business impediment to an innovation driver. The AppViewX Platform empowers companies to deliver L2-L7 network and application services in traditional and greenfield data centers. Championed by Fortune 500 companies, AppViewX delivers greater business agility and efficiency at a lower cost. For more information, visit www.appviewx.com.
Follow AppViewX on the web at: