SAN ANTONIO & SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Heritage Global Partners (“HGP”), a worldwide leader in asset advisory and auction services and a subsidiary of Heritage Global Inc. (OTCQB: HGBL, CSE: HGP), today announced it will manage an upcoming global online auction featuring the assets of KLN Manufacturing (“KLN”) beginning January 31, 2017. KLN previously engaged in the design and production of durable steel furniture for military barracks, universities and hospitals, among other institutions. The sale is a result of the closure of its 275,000 sq. ft. industrial facility in San Antonio.
A public preview will be held on January 30 and 31 at 2 Winnco Dr, San Antonio, TX 78218, or earlier by appointment. Registration information and a complete sale catalog are available on HGP’s website.
KLN Manufacturing: Global Online Auction
January 31, 2017 (9:00 am CST) – February 2, 2017 (9:00 am CST)
Please contact Ty Lindley with questions or for further information.
- Salvagnini P4-2514 CNC Bending Machine
- Amada CNC Turret Punches
- Amada, Cincinnati, Hurco, Trumpf, Verson and Wysong CNC Press Brakes
- Acme, Hobart, Lincoln, Miller and Millermatic Welders
- Engine Lathes, Ironworkers, Drill Presses and Handtools
- DMC/SMC Unisanders
- CNC Edge Banders
- CNC Busellato Router
- Dodds Dovetail Machine
- CNC Holz-Her Panel Saw
- Caterpillar, Genie, Hyster, Mitsubishi, Toyota Forklifts, Scissor Lifts and Man-Lifts
- Over 10,000 Sq. Ft. of Pallet Racking
- Packaging, Banding, & Pallet Wrapping Machines
- Tens of Thousands of Metal Stack Chairs, Lockers, Wardrobes, Nightstands and Tables
- Laptops, Desktops, Servers and Phone Systems
“We anticipate strong demand from worldwide buyers as our upcoming sale features an unmatched selection of over 150 major machines and 1,000 lots of manufacturing, metalworking and woodworking assets, as well as raw materials, general facility support and finished goods inventory. This is an exceptional opportunity for manufacturers, OEMs, users and resellers to acquire volumes of CNC machinery and woodworking equipment in immaculate condition from leading brands,” stated Ty Lindley, HGP Director of Sales.