DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Truck Platooning Market Growth Opportunities 2016 to 2030" report to their offering.
Trucking provides the optimal application for autonomous driving in efforts to reduce driver-related accidents and driver stress while improving operational efficiency and enabling significant cost savings for fleet operators.
The publisher's research service on the global truck platooning market provides market forecasts, drivers and restraints, as well as market shares and competitive analysis of participants from 2015 to 2030. The study identifies and profiles emerging OEMs as well as suppliers that will revolutionize the global truck platooning market.
The research also presents a detailed analysis and timeline of technological development and features that will enable future truck platooning projects.
- How will current and future technologies impact truck platooning growth? Will fleet owners adopt autonomous technologies? How will this impact growth of the commercial vehicles market in 2025?
- What are the current autonomous technologies available for commercial vehicles? How will it evolve in the future?
- What kind of strategies will OEMs use to offer platooning options to fleet operators? Who are the key OEMs involved in platooning projects?
- How will truck platooning help governments, municipalities, and fleet owners looking to reduce costs, traffic congestion, and carbon footprint?
- What are the upcoming technology solutions influencing truck platooning market trends? How will existing service providers adapt to the shift in technology trends?
- Which OEMs are partnered with key service providers? Will the entry of more OEMs affect the growth of existing market participants?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Automation Overview
4. Introduction to Platooning
5. Regulatory Environment Analysis
6. Technologies in Platooning
7. Drivers and Restraints
8. Truck Platooning-Market Forecasts
9. Key Projects in Truck Platooning
10. Company Profiles-OEMs
11. Company Profiles-Suppliers
12. Fleet Owner and Driver Perspectives on Platooning
13. Conclusions and Future Outlook
- Continental AG
- Meritor WABCO
- Otto Technologies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mgsz6m/truck_platooning