FAIRFAX, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Invincea, the machine learning next-generation antivirus company with the #1 malware detection rate in the industry, today announced it ranked 258th on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America. The company grew two hundred and eighty-three percent during this period based on the success of X by Invincea, the company’s flagship security product created by the data scientists at Invincea Labs. Invincea previously ranked 118th as a Technology Fast 500™ award winner for 2015.
Invincea’s Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Anup Ghosh, credits the rapid growth of the company to the creation of a breakthrough security product “X by Invincea” at the exact time the traditional antivirus companies have fallen short, leaving organizations vulnerable to cyber security attacks. He said, “Organizations both big and small around the globe don’t have the people resources, expertise, and time to stop the increasing flow of malware attacks. They need a simple way to stop hacks and X by Invincea delivers. Through being ranked at the top by third party testing organizations and given the highest scores possible by Forrester in attack detection and prevention effectiveness criteria*, Invincea is in a strong position to help customers secure their data against all types of cyber attacks."
To solve the hard security issues that organizations face every day on the front lines, X by Invincea is uniquely differentiated as the industry’s highest performing next-gen antivirus security product in the market, offering:
- Superior Security Technology - Created by the data scientists at Invincea Labs, X by Invincea stops unknown and known malware with the highest detection rates and lowest false positives in the industry.
- Unparalleled Performance - X by Invincea’s performance-first approach has received some of the highest performance scores ever seen in third party testing, including AV-TEST, detecting and stopping threats within 20 milliseconds.
- Stops the Widest Range of Threats - X by Invincea utilizes multiple advanced techniques, including deep learning, behavioral monitoring, and isolation all within a single lightweight agent. X stops known and unknown malware without signatures, detects and kills file-less attacks, and prevents spear phishing attacks from succeeding.
- Open, Transparent and Easy to do Business With - Invincea openly collaborates with industry organizations including VirusTotal and AMTSO™, and is tested and rated at the top by independent third party testing institutions. The company has an established practice of developing valuable partnerships with organizations to not only win the fight against malware, but also build long-term strategic relationships with customers.
About Deloitte’s 2016 Technology Fast 500™
Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 provides a ranking of the fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies – both public and private – in North America. Technology Fast 500 award winners are selected based on percentage fiscal year revenue growth from 2012 to 2015.
In order to be eligible for Technology Fast 500 recognition, companies must own proprietary intellectual property or technology that is sold to customers in products that contribute to a majority of the company's operating revenues. Companies must have base-year operating revenues of at least $50,000 USD, and current-year operating revenues of at least $5 million USD. Additionally, companies must be in business for a minimum of four years and be headquartered within North America.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
* The Forrester Wave™: Endpoint Security, Q4 2016 report
Invincea is the machine learning next-generation antivirus company with the #1 malware protection rate in the industry. Created by the data scientists at Invincea Labs, X by Invincea has consistently rated highest in performance metrics in third party testing. Based in Fairfax, VA., Invincea proudly protects organizations across the globe and drives the highest level of transparency and accountability in the marketplace. For more information or to take a free Test Drive, visit www.invincea.com.