ORLANDO, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--KronosWorks™— With continued product innovation, a laser-focused customer-first approach, and a highly engaged workforce, Kronos Incorporated continues to extend its leadership globally. Kronos international product bookings increased to record levels over the last twelve months as organizations around the world – including multinationals – recognize that Kronos is unmatched in accommodating pay rules and labor laws that vary by country; cultivating a passion for employee engagement; and enhancing workforce productivity. While emerging as a clear global leader in workforce management1, Kronos is also experiencing explosive growth of its human capital management suite of solutions.
Product Innovation Revolutionizes How Global Workforces Are
- Kronos is rapidly expanding its footprint in global markets with products that not only improve productivity and business efficiency but also help attract and retain top talent, engage the workforce, and manage the entire employee lifecycle.
- Fiscal 2016 product highlights include subscription revenue for the Kronos Workforce Ready suite increasing significantly around the world, as organizations recognize the value of leveraging a unified platform with a full suite of applications for managing and nurturing the entire workforce from pre-hire to retire. Barbeques Galore, an iconic barbeque retail chain in Australia; Borg Manufacturing, a leading Australian manufacturer of melamine panels and components for all joinery applications; Go Air Trampoline Park, a trampoline facilities company featuring dodgeball, foam pits, tumble tracks, and more across the UK; and Sephora Mexico, a leading chain of cosmetics stores are among the newest global customers selecting Workforce Ready.
- Significant enhancements to Workforce Mobile and Workforce Tablet applications further empower workforces around the world to increase ownership of their work schedules with powerful and convenient self-service functionality.
- The latest version of the Kronos Workforce Central suite continues to be the fastest-adopted product release in company history, with more than 2,000 customers using or implementing the product.
Customer-First Approach Helps Deliver Superior Experiences
- More than 20,000 organizations around the world now run in the Kronos Cloud for faster and more reliable access to product upgrades, representing the majority of the company’s global customer base.
- The Kronos Paragon implementation methodology expedites time to value for cloud customers by as much as 40 percent. Using innovative technology and decades of Kronos knowledge from thousands of workforce management implementations to accelerate the building, configuration, and testing of countless organization-specific work rules and complex compliance regulations that vary by industry, country, state, and region.
- A newly released Kronos Workforce Analytics as a Service offering allows global organizations to visualize workforce data using interactive visualization technology to understand how labor hours are being spent as well as gain insight into overall workforce management processes.
Global Brands Invest Big; Employee Engagement Surges in Importance
- Kronos topped its all-time record for $1+ million global contracts representing a major online retailer and cloud computing company with more than 500,000 global employees on the Kronos system.
- Action, a Netherlands-based discount store chain operating also in Belgium, France, and Germany; Maxims Caterers Limited, Hong Kong’s largest food and beverage corporation and restaurant chain; and Poundland, a leading value retail brand with more than 500 stores across the U.K. and Republic of Ireland also invested significantly in the Kronos technology last fiscal year, selecting a vast array of solutions.
- Momentum for Kronos products grew significantly among international and multinational customers wanting to enhance employee engagement. Staples Canada for example uses Kronos mobile solutions to enable associates to request time off, view request statuses, and check schedules and accrual balances – easily from their mobile devices – further increasing employee engagement.
The Kronos WorkInspired Culture Resonates Globally
- New innovations in cloud computing and mobile technology along with Kronos’ commitment to prioritizing employee engagement have helped Kronos technology centers around the world gain recognition as inspiring places to work.
- In 2016, Kronos was named a Top Place to Work by The Boston Globe and A Best Place to Work by The Boston Business Journal; rated as a Top Place to Work in Canada by The Globe and Mail; and placed on the list of the Best IT Companies to Work for in Australia and India by The Great Place to Work ®.
Kronos is Proud to Keep Stellar Global Company
- Kronos solutions are widely used across the globe, counting among its customer base: the largest technology company in the world; the top-two shipping companies in the world; eight of the world’s top-10 largest retailers; six of the largest food and beverage companies in the world; the largest hotel chain in the world; the largest furniture retailer in the world; and three of the world’s top-five candy makers.
- Kronos significantly expanded its global partner network over the past year to meet heightened demand for its workforce solutions and drive its aggressive global growth strategy. To achieve these objectives, Kronos formed reseller agreements with new international partners: Ataway (China, France, Latin America); Birchman (Spain); CPI (Philippines); Gavdi (Denmark); Geconex (Switzerland); MQA (Colombia); NGA (global); Orbit Consultancy (China); Simms & Associates (Spain); and Transform Advisory (Hong Kong).
Alex Torres, human resources director, Best Buy Mexico
“We selected Kronos for two main reasons. First, Kronos has the longest record of helping global organizations successfully optimize their workforce management processes. Second, Kronos offers solutions that are highly intuitive and innovative. We don’t know of another workforce solutions vendor that matches Kronos in innovation, functionality, and ease of use.”
Chris Todd, chief services officer and senior vice president,
“At Kronos we work hard to align our products and services to the needs of multinational and international organizations. The momentum we’re experiencing globally is also testament to our expert services teams who create country specific blueprints to help our customers achieve success no matter where they’re located. As we continue to grow globally, we remain more committed than ever to inspire and engage our own employees so they can be empowered to drive innovation, helping transform the way global organizations manage their workforces."
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world’s largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Orlando.
- Snap a photo and tag it #KronosWorks on your favorite social media channel and Kronos will donate $20 to Paws for Veterans, a not-for-profit organization providing combat injured heroes with task trained medical service dogs, supplies, therapeutic group sessions, and natural treatment alternatives.
- See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks on Twitter.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® – and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
Footnote 1: Worldwide Human Capital Management Applications Market Shares, 2015: Core HR, Workforce Management, Recruiting, Performance Management, Learning Management, and Compensation Management Segments – By Lisa Rowan, IDC.