DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Turkey Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Market - Forecast & Analysis, 2016 - 2022" report to their offering.
Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system is an important part of the overall building system and is necessary to maintain a balance in the internal environment of the designated area. Turkey, being located at the junction of the Middle East and European region, experiences diverse climatic conditions with extreme summers and winters. Hence, there is an essential requirement of HVAC products in the region.
Turkey has a robust HVAC industry base with strategic tie ups with the educational and research institutions which contributes to the development of energy efficient HVAC technologies. Factors such as a growing urban population and decent growth in economy will further increase the consumption base in the coming years. Apart from this, the recent international treaties on climate change will further create opportunities for green technologies like usage of R-32 refrigerant in the HVAC products.
The market study includes both qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Turkey HVAC market. Under qualitative analysis, drivers, restraints and opportunities, porter's five forces analysis and supply chain analysis develop a comprehensive analysis of the market. For understanding the market competitiveness of the Turkey HVAC market, a Porter's five forces analysis and supply chain analysis provides an in-depth investigation of the industry.
The report includes profiles of Daikin, United Carriers, Zamil AC, Samsung, Midea Group, among others in the market players section and it answers all the major aspects which include market dynamics, Macro and Micro factors which may lead to growth of HVAC market in Turkey.
The answers to the following key questions can be found in the report:
- What are major types of HVAC products prevalent in Turkey HVAC market?
- Who are the major players in Turkey HVAC market?
- What are the company details of the key players in the Turkey HVAC Market?
- What are the key market developments and strategies of leading players in Turkey HVAC market?
- What are major drivers, challenges and opportunities for Turkey HVAC market?
- What is the Turkey market size (value and volume) of window and portable air conditioners?
- What is the Turkey market size (value and volume) of mini-split systems?
- What is the Turkey market size (value and volume) of single packed systems?
- What is the Turkey market size (value and volume) of chillers?
- What is the Turkey market size (value and volume) of air handling unit and fan coil unit?
- Daikin Industries Ltd
- Gree Electric Appliances
- LG Corporation
- Midea Group
- Panasonic Corporation
- Samsung Electronics
- United Technologies Corporation (Carrier)
- Zamil Air Conditioners
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l44lmw/turkey_heating