SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--intelliBED, exclusive manufacturer of intelli-Gel and the world’s most advanced and disruptive sleep surface, today announced luxury resort Sentierre has partnered with them for their flagship location in Padre Canyon, Utah.
“Sentierre Resorts & Residences will deliver an uncompromising sleep experience, and the best way to do that is by giving our guests the opportunity to experience what sleeping on real gel can do for them,” said Stan Castleton, founder, Sentierre. “After I made the switch to intelliBED, I had a life changing experience. My back problems began to resolve. I found my activity levels soared because I was truly achieving restorative sleep. Now, thousands of guests have the ability to have an intelliBED experience at Sentierre and will enjoy the most comfortable and restorative sleep.”
IntelliBED is also available for anyone to enjoy in their homes by ordering direct at: http://www.intellibed.com or by calling one of their sleep consultants at 888-435-2339.
“Since the invention of memory foam in the late 1960’s, intelli-Gel is the first true innovation in the sleep industry in the last 40 plus years. Gel truly outperforms foam and memory foam on every front, especially when it comes to relieving pressure points/tossing and turning, toxicity, durability and ultimately comfort,” said Colin House, CEO and Co-Founder, intelliBED. “Memory foam is obsolete, gel is the new frontier in the mattress industry. The intelliBED sleep surface, which uses 100 percent non-toxic intelli-Gel, delivers more hours of deep, healing restorative sleep while avoiding the pitfalls of mold and flame-retardant chemicals found in air and foam mattresses.”
The intelliBED Difference
intelliBED incorporates patented intelli-Gel, an advanced cushioning material which does not compress or break-down over time like foam or air mattresses.
- intelli-Gel is an integral component of all intelliBED mattresses. With a honeycomb-gel matrix and a column buckling design, intelli-Gel was created to redistribute weight and reduce pressure points by up to 80 percent compared to leading competitors. The design allows for superior body alignment with less tossing and turning.
- intelli-Gel is made from non-toxic, BPA-free material similar to what is used in baby bottle nipples.
- intelliBED does not off-gas and uses a fire retardant that is part of the material surrounding the mattress, which is not bio-available except in the case of fire.
- intelliBED is designed to be durable throughout the 30-year warranty as compared with 10-year warranties from most other manufacturers.
- intelliBED offers exceptional support and alignment and is recommended by over 1,000 chiropractors.
- intelliBED is sold online, through its corporate and affiliate retail stores and through a network of more than 1,000 medical professionals who refer patients.
- Intelli-Gel sleeps temperature neutral as compared to memory foam that traps and absorbs heat from the body.
Founded in 2000, intelliBED is known as the world’s most advanced mattress manufacturer. intelliBED’s patented next-generation Intelli-Gel technology promotes the three keys to healthy sleep; good posture support, pressure point relief and a healthy and safe sleep environment. intelliBED’s products are made in the USA in their Salt Lake City headquarters. For more information, visit www.intellibed.com.
About Sentierre Hotels & Sanctuaries
Combining classic resort sophistication with a focus on overall well-being, Sentierre is committed to delivering exceptional experiences at luxury hotels and sanctuaries in an environment that focuses on the enduring legacy of family and friends, natural sanctuary, and economic sustainability. Sentierre hotels are designed for locations that offer unique natural beauty and recreation with modern sensibilities. Conceived by developer DDRM Companies and built on a foundation of over 35 years of luxury hotel development and hotel operations, the Sentierre brand caters to a new generation of luxury travelers seeking family engagement, relaxation, recreation and rejuvenation. Sentierre is building its portfolio to provide the opportunity for guests to optimize personal well-being with a blend of uncompromising comfort, extraordinary unpretentious service and a wide range of creative cuisines at destination resorts. Plans for the brand to expand include domestic and international locations. For more information on Sentierre Hotels & Sanctuaries, please visit sentierreresorts.com or call 435.429.7000. To explore residential ownership, please visit the Sentierre Discovery Center at Ancestor Square: 2 West St. George Blvd., St. George, Utah 84770; or phone 435.218.3294.